9. hate him

Am I starting to like him?
Not in a friend way?

Nooo... he's just a friend, by the way I love Adrian. That's why he's my boyfriend, cuz we love each other.
I pull back out of the hug. And we sit down at the table.

Harry sits next to me, first Anna wanted to sit next to me but Stacy and Samantha gave her a angry look and now she sits in front of me.
Samantha sits next to her and Stacy sits on the tables end.

We just eat and talk... a lot.
When we're done the girls insist on cleaning up, so me and Harry go upstairs. I sit on 'my' bed and harry stands in the doorway.
"So... my dad and Kate can come home any minute." Harry breaks the silence.
"O yeah of course." I get of 'my' bed to grab my backpack.

"O fuck I said that wrong..." he randomly says.
"I didn't ment it to make you leave or something.." he rattles on
"It's okay, I understand! I need to talk to my parent and friends at some point!" I insure Harry.
"Okay, great... not that it's great that you need to talk to your parent... no uh I mean... it is great that you want to talk to-"
"Please stop talking! I get it." I say in a teasing voice.
He laughs.

How I love his laugh, I would do anything to see him laugh... STOP IT EMMA! YOU GOT A BOYFRIEND! Who hasn't texted or called me since I asked for some space, I didn't thought he would just stop texting... like not even saying good morning in the morning! But that's okay... I asked for some space and he gives me... a lot of space.

"I will let you pack you're things." He says snapping me out of my thoughts, and walks out of the room.
I pack my stuf, not that it's much, and walk out of the room.
At the same time Harry walks out of his room.
When he sees me a smile appears on his lips.
I smile back.

We walk downstairs seeing Anna, Stacy and Samantha sitting on the couch.
"Hi girls, I gotta go for now, but I will come back! I promise." I say while I give them all three a hug
"I hate it that you must go!" Anna says with a sad expression on her face
"I will come back... maybe even today!" I say trying to make her a little less sad.
She smiles a faint smile. "Yeah, I know."

"Goodbye Em... I can call you Em right?" Samantha asks
"Yes of course!"
"Okay, bye, see you soon!" She says
"Bye Emma." Stacy says.
Harry walks me out of the door. "Okay... so you'll text me when I need to pick you up? And I will text you to let you know about my dad and Kate!" He informs me
"Yes!"
"Okay, good luck!"
"Thank you, bye." I say while I walk away.
"Bye." He calls after me.

I look on my phone... I still need to answer the group app, Sophia, my brothers (who spammed my phone cuz they wanted to know where I was) and everybody else. I'll do that later, first I gotta talk to my parents and I can see my brothers to then and explain everything to them.

When I finally arrive at my house I hesitate to go in.
They must've kicked me out for a reason, right? Cuz I lied to their faces where I was and that I had drank... is that enough reason to kick me out? I don't know, but it doesn't matter know! I'm just here to talk.

I ring on the doorbell. Nerves hit my body and just when I'm about to run away someone opens the door.
It's my mom, and when she looks at me she looks happy but shocked and maybe a tiny little bit disgusted.
"What do you want?" She asks me.
"I-I want to talk." I stutter
"I don't know if your father is gonna like to see you."

"It's not about what my father thinks! What about you? What do you think when you see me now?" It comes out of my mouths before I could think about it, it always was about what my father thought! Never about me, or my brothers, or even my mom!

"What?" My mom asks
"What do you think now? When you see me? After what? A day not seeing me because you guys kicked me out." I answer, I feel tears welling up in my eyes.
"I don't know... I-I miss you... but... what you did wasn't good." She answers with tears in her eyes.
"So.. you missed me... but you didn't texted me... or anything? Stan had done this as well! When he was 17! But you didn't kicked out him! Didn't you!" I feel anger bult up in me.

"I-" she gets cut of by a door, and a few second later my dad stands next to her.
"O hello, Emma." He says in a disgusted voice.
"What are you doing here." He goes on
"I wanted to talk." I answer him, still looking at my mom.
"Well... we don't." He says with a angry voice. I feel a hot tear roll down my cheek but choose to ignore it.
"Stefan, please." My mom begs
"No Olivia, I don't want to talk to an alcoholic." He says, not even trying to hide how he feels about me.
"You know I can hear you, I may be an alcoholic according to you, but I'm not deaf." I snap at him.

my mother looks frightened at me and then back at my father.
My father looks like he can explode any minute.
He pulls my mom away from the door and slams it shut in my face.
More tears begin to roll down my face.
I run away. Away from that stupid door, and that stupid house that once was mine.
I hate my mom for just letting it happen, but I hate my dad even more! Why did he kicked Me, his only daughter, out of his house?

When the house is out of sight and I'm out of breath I stop running.
The tears keep on coming and I grap my phone from my pocket.
Someone calls me.
Without looking at the screen I answer the call.

———————————————————————————
I'm sorry if there are a lot of mistakes, but I didn't had time to edit.
Hope you guys still like it!