1. Drunk mistake

Hey lovelies,
This is my first book, so please don't hate.
Maybe there are some mistakes cuz I'm not fluent English!! So I'm already sorry
Hope you guys are gonna like it!! Have fun reading!!
—————————————————————————

I loved Adrian... well I thought I loved him. But I was wrong! What was between us? I don't really know. Maybe we wanted to love each other but we just didn't. Maybe he did love me but I just didn't love him back. Maybe we just weren't ment to be, or maybe it was just a crush. I don't know.
How I found out that what between us was wasn't love? If I told you you're probably gonna think bad of me, which I can understand! But please! Please let me tell the whole story. From beginning to end!

                                             ~•~

"I need to go homeee!" I shout to my best friend Sophia
I think I'm drunk, I feel drunk, I'm probably drunk! How manny drinks did I have? I don't know.
"Nooooo don't go!! It was just getting FUN!!" She yells back. She comes closer to me, her lips almost touching my ear. "Please don't leave me with that bitch!" She points to Vanessa who's flirting with Jack.

Just to be clear: Vanessa is the biggest pick me ever exist! Unfortunately all the boys, including my boyfriend, like her.

"Sorry, but if I don't go home now my parents will kill me!"
"Uhg okay, you party pooper."
"Love you too"
I walk away from Sophia to Adrian who promised me he would stay sober so he could take me home.
"Hey babeee!" He yells as he pulls me toward him and kisses me. I pull away tasting  alcohol on him. "Did you drink?" I ask, hoping that it's just me.

"YES HE DIDDD!" Answers Shawn before Adrian can say anything.

"WHAT! You said you would stay sober!" I say while I feel the anger rise in me.
"It was just one, babe! Nothing to worry about." He says way to calm like he doesn't care.

"One to much!" I yell back.

"One? Did you call that one?" Jack asks as he try's to break free from Vanessa who try's to kiss him.
"Okay okay, it where three." Adrian confesses.
"Three!! WHAT THE FUCK!!" I feel lied to. How could he do this to me when he promised to stay sober!

"Babe, let me explain."
"THERE IS NOTHING TO EXPLAIN!" I yell as I get my jacket to leave the club. One second longer here and I will explode.
"WAIT!" He calls after me. But I'm already walking thru the door, out of the club.

Maybe it looks all over dramatic, but if you know that this isn't the first time he pulls this shit, would you do the same?

I feel tears welling up in my eyes but I refuse to cry. Just when I'm about to call an Uber I bump into someone. "I'm so sorry." I try to apologise. I feel tears role over my face. WHY NOW!?!?

"No.. no don't be sorry!! It was totally my fault!" The person says. It's a man, a tall handsome man with brown hair and gorgeous green eyes.

"Hey, why are you crying? Did you get hurt? Did I scare you? I'm so sorry." He tries to apologise, but I'm to focused on those beautiful green eyes, you could drown in those!

Than I realise that I'm staring at him, I snap back. "O.. no.. I... you-you didn't scare me!  It's just... i- I don't know.. I just want to go home.. but I don't have a ride and-"

"I can give you a ride!" He interrupts me.
"W-what? No no you don't have to!"
"I insist!"
"Okay then"

"I'm Harry by the way." Harry says.
"I'm Emma, wait! You're not a serial killer, right?"
"No, but even if I was, why would I say yes?"
"Creepy" I say dry. He laughs, his teeth showing. He got a beautiful laugh.
DAMN IT! I got a boyfriend! We may had a fight but that doesn't mean we broke up! Right?

" my car is right there" he says while pointing at a black BMW.
We walk to the car without really saying anything. Once in the car he starts talking again. "So... why were you crying? If you don't want to talk to me about it I totally understand... but I'm just a little curious and-"

"Yes" I interrupt him.

"Yes? You don't wanna talk about it? Or you wanna talk about it?" He says while he pulls out of the parking lot.

"No, I- I don't really know... I don't even know you!" I say.

"O yeah, I get it... um well I'm Harry."
"That I know" I laugh.
"O yeah... of course! Uhm I'm twenty-one." He says while laughing.

"TWENTY-ONE??"

""Yes... how old are you then?"

"17" i feel my cheeks turn reddish.

"Huh... but you came out of the-" "club... yeah I know, and I drank, nobody check ID's at that club" I interrupt him. I hear I'm make some 'hum' noise but I don't pay attention to it.

The rest of the ride we keep talking about all kinds of stuff. He no longer asks why i had cried. We just talk. It feels good to just talk and don't have to answer stupid questions or have a discussion.
When we finally pull up by my house I just wanted to leave the car
"Bye."

"Wait! Can we maybe like exchange numbers? As friends of course!"
"Yeah.. I would like that."
We exchange numbers, then I see that Adrian has spammed my entire phone with messages, voicemails and dead calls. I will answer him later.
I leave the car.

Just when he's gone I enter the house. I walk as quietly as possible trough the hallway to the stairs, when I'm just three steps on the stairs the hallway door opens.

I freeze, my father walks trough the door, I try not to make a sound but then almost fall. I manage to save myself. When I look up I look straight in the eyes of my father.
He looks shocked at first but then angry.
Very angry.

———————————————————————————
Damn... what a chapter!
I hope you guys like it!!
So I think that's it for today! I will try to write another one tomorrow!
Have a lovely day/evening!
Lots of love,
Roos