14. The bitch Call

I Lately got the feeling I'm becoming lazy at editing, so here is a fully edited chapter!!
—————————————————————————

A few days later:

It's been a few days since everything happend, I'm still at Harry's place. Me, Sam, Stacy and Anna get along really well. I have explained everything to Sophia and we call now every so often. Me and my brothers had talked as well.
it's nice to have everything sorted out.

Me and Harry are... talking, but he seems a bit distance and I don't know why.

The only thing that I couldn't do yet is my revenge on Adrian.
But I can't figure something out. Cuz I don't exactly want him back or something but at the same time I want to make him jealous for letting me go for literally the biggest lie ever!

It's also hard to think about something cuz he needs to be there and I don't know how I'm gonna do that.

I jump on my bed and call Sophia, she always haves the best ideas.

"Hey Em!!" She answers the phone.
"Heyyy, how are you?"
"Fine... now tell me, do you already got some ideas for the revenge?" She asks straight away, she knows I want revenge, cuz I told her everything, duh.

"No 'how are you?', okay, I know how it is." I sarcastically say.
"O... Uhm.. how are you? Okay, now tell me!" She insists on me.
I laugh at how curious she is.

"Don't laugh! I'm being serious! Tell me!"
"Okay, okay, I'm good as well, thanks for asking." I keep on laughing.
"EMMAAAA come on! Tell me!" She insists.
"Okay... well.... I don't really have an idea, that's why I called you." I explain.

"O... um... i got an idea! Okay, listen."
"I always listen."
"Okay, we do like a night out, like we used to do, with everyone, Shawn, Jack, me, you and of course Adrian." She begins "Vanessa will probably also be there but that doesn't matter, okay, and you can flirt with whoever you like and Adrian will see it, you just have to look extremely sexy and shit and you'll do!" She continues.

"Hmm... i don't know... I... it's not like I want him back." I try to explain.
"Emma, i get it, but how else do you want reven- omg I just got THE BEST idea!" She screams into the phone

"Jeez, now I know for sure that I'm deaf." I sarcastically say
"O, sorry... anyway... what if you get back together? You make him jealous, you get back together and than break his heart! But how? WAIT! You actually cheat on him! This is perfect!" She rattles on.

"Soof? Sophia? No! That's NOT gonna happen! First of all... I'm NOT a cheater! Second of all JUST NO! I'm not going back together!" I tell her in a angry voice.
"But Emma.."
"No! No buts! I don't want to go back together with him! And I'm certainly NOT gonna cheat!" I interrupt her.

"Uhg... okay, but will you do my first plan? Cuz that one was a good idea plus we'll have fun! When was the last time we went out?" She begs
"Fine-"
"YAYYYY!" She lets out a happy scream.
"But, you may pick a date and convince everyone to come." I tell her
"Okay, okay, I'll do it right now! Byeee love ya" She tells me and hangs up.

"So... your going to a club?" I jump at hearing Harry's voice
"Jeez, you scared the fuck out of me, but where you just spying on me or something?" I ask, still recovering from the shock.
"What... no, I just overheard the last thing you said, I really didn't meant to." He apologises

"It's okay, what's up?" I ask as I sit up.
"I feel like the past few days we've been... distance... well I've been distance, and I don't know... I don't like it." He explains

"O well, I didn't like it either, but why have you been distance?" I curiously ask
"I don't know, I had a lot on my mind... work, and i don't know." He tries to explain, but I got the feeling their is more.
"Okay, well it doesn't matter, everyone is busy sometimes" I reassure him.