13. My day

Hello lovelies,
First of all, I wanted to thank you guys for over the 100 readers, to be exact: 115! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!
it may not seem much but it means everything to me. This is my first book and I kinda like it, so I'm really happy that you guys want to read it!

I'm sorry I didn't update this weekend, but i went windsurfing with my dad and brothers and when I came home I was to tired (and lazy) to do anything. I also was stuck multiple times at this chapter, so I'm sorry if it's really bad :(( cuz it is!

Anyway, I hope I can make up to you guys with this extra long chapter.
Have fun reading!! :p
—————————————————————————

Emma's POV:

"What on earth happend here?" I look at the doorway to see Sophia standing there.
"S-soof?" I ask, not sure why she's here.
"Omg, Emma!" She runs toward me and embraces me with a hug.

"I-I spoke to... Adrian" she slowly begins. "I heard you guys broke-up... I'm so sorry." She starts hugging me tighter. "But-but... is... is it true?" She slowly asks
I pull away from her embrace and look at her.
Did she just came to ask me this, cuz if that's so I'm not gonna tell her shit.

As if she knows what I'm thinking she quickly apologises "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to barge in and ask you questions like that, I'm really sorry!"

"It's okay... but it isn't true." I say while I look around searching for Harry
Where did he go?
When I look at the chair next to my bed Harry waves at me, a small smile stands on his face, and I feel that one creeps up on my face as well.

"Who... who is that? And what happend to his face" Sophia almost whispers, but just loud enough so I can hear it.
"Harry... that's Harry, the person who gave me a ride home from... from the club that night... I also stayed at his place when my parents kicked me out..." I whispers back at her.
"You stayed at his place?" A confused expression comes on her face.
"I will explain everything when we have found someone who can fix him up" I say to her as I walk towards Harry.

"Who did that to him anyway?" She asks again.
"Adrian." I simply answer with no emotion in my voice.
"Adrian!?! Why?" You can hear the shock and disgust in her voice.
"He thought I cheated on him... with Harry." I hear that my voice begins to shake, damn it! I thought I had it under control.

"But you didn't." She puts it as an fact and not as a question, and I love her for doing that.
I walk towards Harry and sit on the bed, I'm tired and all I want to do is sleep, but I need to get someone who can fix Harry's face up.

"Hey, I think you should rest." I look up at Harry, he gives me a small smile but I can see the pain and worry in his eyes.

"What? No! No no no no no! We first need to find someone who can fix" I point at his face "all this up! Until that I will not rest!" I protest, but deep down I know he's right.

"Emma" I hear the pleading in his voice "please, I can find someone who can fix me up, but please, you need to rest."

"Harry, I can't rest until I know that you'll be okay, so please, let me find someone and then I will rest, I promise!" I look at him, the worry still in his eyes but I see something else in them to, I can't see what it is but I decide to not think to much about it.

"Fine..." Harry stands up and gives me a hand to help me up.
"Em... you sure you didn't cheated." Sophia asks in a sarcastic voice.
"WHAT! SOPHIA NO!" I yell at her in disbelief. She begins to laugh and Harry follows her.
Fuck he got such a beautiful laugh. DAMN IT! NO EMMA! YOUR BOYFRIEND JUST BROKE UP WITH YOU!