28. We'll be fine

Hello loves,
VACATION!!! Finally!
I needed it so bad!!

Anyway, I'll maybe update more this week but I'll tell everything at the end of this chapter...

So for now: have fun reading!!
—————————————————————————

Harry's POV:

We walk downstairs. I feel sick. Like I need to throw up any second. Why am I feeling this way?
What am I gonna say to them? How am I gonna say it to them?

As if Emma saw what I was thinking she grabs my hand and gives it a small squeeze. It doesn't seem like much but it gives me this safe feeling. She'll be right next to me. I'll be alright.

We enter the kitchen. Stacy is eating some coco puffs out of a bowl while Anna and Samantha are fighting about something. Great.

"Anna, Samantha, please stop fighting about nothing" they immediately stop and look at me

"We weren't fighting!" Samantha objects
"Yeah! We weren't fighting!" Anna copies her.
I hear Emma softly laughing next to me. "Whatever, we- I need to tell you guys something.."

"Okay, tell us step-bro" Stacy randomly says, her attention still on the coco puffs she's eating.

"Maybe we should sit down" I nod towards the living room. They give me a questionable look but walk towards the living room anyway. When they've sit down I walk towards the living room as well standing in front of them.

I give a look at Emma, who gives me a nod in responds.
I see the curiosity in Anna's eyes. A spark, she always has a spark in her eyes when she's happy. Emma had that same spark when I took her to the beach and when I told her I loved her back.

I'm gonna kill that spark.

"You gonna tell us what's wrong?" Samantha shakes me out of my thoughts.
"Uuh.. yeah... Uh... fuck" I pull at my hair, how the fuck am I gonna tell them?

"A... a few day ago I got a call from Kate..." my voice breaks

"What's wrong with mommy?" I see the fear in Anna's eyes. I need to tell them!

"They had an accident... Kate is alright... but dad..." I feel tears prick in my eyes, be strong, be strong, be strong "dad is in a coma" I said it. I've said it! I've killed the spark in Anna's eyes and made tears in them instead.

I feel Emma's hand on my back, making slow circles.
"W-we're booking plane tickets so we can visit him..." a tear rolls down my cheek

Stacy stands up and walks out of the room, Anna is crying on the couch and Samantha looks emotionless in front of her.

Emma stops and makes it over to Anna instead. She hugs her and tells her it's gonna be okay. I should comfort her. Hug her, be there for her. But instead I just stand here.

"Harry?" Emma's voice shakes me out of my thoughts and I look towards her, she nods towards Samantha and I can finally move again.
I make it towards Sam and kneel in front of her.
"Sam?" She looks at me, tears in her eyes and I hug her.
                                               ~•~

Samantha and Anna had finally calmed down and are talking with Kate on the phone. We called her to let her know that I had told the girls and tell her that we wanted to come visit them.

"Hey H" i turn around to see Emma "I just checked on Stacy, she's alright now but maybe you should check on her too"

"O yeah, of course!" I immediately stand up and walk towards the door when Emma stops me "she has cried... the minimum, so she'll probably..."

"Okay, love" I want to walk again but stop and turn towards her instead "thank you, my little star, you mean a lot to me and I love you so much."
Her eyes twinkle at my words "I love you too, and its nothing, I know you'll do the same" she waves me off as a blush appears on her cheeks. She's way to cute.
                                             ~•~

"Stas?" I slowly open her door.

She turns around on her chair, facing me. Her laptop is open on her desk. Her eyes are still red.

"Hey Harry... I didn't expect you" she turns back to her computer
"What are you doing?" I slowly ask as I make it over to her

"I-I was looking up some plane tickets... to go to mom and dad..." she answers I can hear by her voice that tears are about to spill.
"Hey, hey, love, it's okay... I'll take care of that, you don't have to worry about that" I wrap my arms around her in a hug.
She turns around and hugs me back "I know.. but.." a sob escapes her mouth and I hug her tighter.

"It's okay, he'll be okay, we'll be okay" I insure her.
"It just isn't fare!" She sobs in my chest "why him?"

"I know, I know, it isn't fare, but we can't change it." I kiss her fore head. "It's gonna be okay" I tighten my hug "we'll be fine" 

Emma's POV:

I grab my phone, I haven't checked it since mine and Harry's beach date. How long was that ago? It feels like days!

I unlock my phone, Adrian had spammed the shit outta me. He needs to stop, like get a live!

He's the one who cheated, and then lied, and then told my parents that I cheated. Not me, him! So he needs to fuck off! Besides, I thought he had with this special girl.

I look a bit further and see another missed call: Sophia.

Should I call back?

Just when I'm about to decide I feel two strong arms wrap around me. Knowing that it's Harry I immediately lean against his chest. His face nestles in the crook of my neck and I can feel his warm lips against my skin.

"Hello, handsome" I teasingly say
"Hello, beautiful" I turn around, our faces towards each other and I lock my eyes with his.

Sometimes, when I lock my eyes with his, it got the same effect as kissing, maybe even better.

"What where you doing, my little star" his husky voice turns me on. O damn it.

"Nothing important" I hug him back, my arms wrapped around his neck and I give him a kiss on the lips "I love you"

He kisses me back, his tongue slipping in my mouth
i already miss you, H, and I wish I told you I was coming with you.

———————————————————————————
Would you believe me if I told you that this chapter was so damn hard to write? Cuz it was!

I promised drama, but... I actually don't have an excuse... this chapter was also supposed to be A LOT longer... but I just hated this chapter and I was afraid that if I would make it longer I would hate it even more.

Buttt I promise the next chapter will be A LOT better... maybe even some smut ;)

Anyway... I wanted to tell you guys: because I have vacation (YAAAAYY) I maybe gonna update more... with emphasis on maybe, cuz I'm going on vacation to family in another country so I can't promise anything. But I'll try!

Also, I noticed that there are a lot of ghost readers, and just that you know: it's totally okay to not comment, but I wanted to tell you guys that the comments are a safe place and you can comment anything you want.
Plus, I love reading them!

So that's it!
Have a lovely day/evening
Lots of love,
Roos <3