4. Harry

Hello lovelies,
This is already the fourth part in only 2 days! Can you believe this!
I really love to write these parts and I hope you guys love to read it!!
Anyway I won't longer hold you from reading!!
Please comment your thoughts, cuz I love reading those!
Have fun reading <3
—————————————————————————

Harry's POV:
In the club :

"A beer please" a random girl orders.
"That will be €4" I say. I hate this job, but I need it! Otherwise I can never afford a own house.
She gives me de money while her beer is set on the bar.

My shift is almost over!
"Hello mate, can I have 3 beers?" A men asks, he looks more like a boy.

"Can I see your ID?" I say.
"I didn't know they where this strict here." He laughs, I don't know him but already hate him.
He gets his ID and shows it to me.

"Alright, that will be €12." He's 18 so I can not not give him his beer.

He hands me the money and grabs his drinks.
"Heyy your shift is over, you can go." My boss says.

I walk away. Out of the club into fresh air.

Just when I'm about to go to my car I bump right into a girl.

"I'm so sorry" she apologise
"No... no don't be sorry! It was totally my fault" I say while I look up at her. Is she crying? Why would she be crying? Did I scare her or something? Did she get hurt?

"Hey, why are you crying? Did you get hurt? Did I scare you? I'm so sorry." I try to apologise.

She doesn't answer right away... I got a feeling she is or staring at me or zoned out. I see her realise that she is staring and her cheeks turn a light reddish colour.

"O.. no i... you- you didn't scare me! It's just... i- I don't know.. I just want to go home.. but I don't have a ride and-"

"I can give you a ride!" I interrupt her.

"W-what? No no you don't have to!" The tears are still in her eyes. I insist on giving her a ride home! I can't leave her here like this.

"I insist!"
"Okay then"
"I'm Harry by the way." I say, trying to get her mind on something else.

"I'm Emma, wait! You're not a serial killer, right?"
"No, but even if I was, why would I say yes?"
"Creepy" she says dry. I laugh at her answer. When I stop I see her looking at me again.

my car is right there" i say while I point at my black BMW.

We walk to the car without really saying anything. Once in the car i starts talking again. "So... why were you crying? If you don't want to talk to me about it I totally understand... but I'm just a little curious and-"  I rattle on and on

"Yes" she interrupts me.
"Yes? You don't wanna talk about it? Or you wanna talk about it?" I say while I pull out of the parking lot.

"No, I- I don't really know... I don't even know you!" She says. This caught me of guard.

"O yeah, I get it... um well I'm Harry." I introduced myself... again. Stupid stupid stupid!

"That I know" she laughs. Her laugh is beautiful!
"O yeah... of course! Uhm I'm twenty-one." I say while I laugh back.

"TWENTY-ONE??" She sounds surprised.
""Yes... how old are you then?"

"17" i give a small look at her and see that her cheeks are turning a bit red

"Huh... but you came out of the-" "club... yeah I know, and I drank, nobody check ID's at that club" she interrupts me.

"Hmm" I check ID's... not with everyone... but with the most!

The rest of the ride we keep talking, I don't ask her about why she cried or any other heavy questions, I just want to keep it light and make her laugh so she can (even if it's not for long) forget about all the other shit.

I pull up at her house, it's a beautiful house, and gives a beach vibe. I like it! I give a look at her and she looks scared. Why would she be scared? She opens the door of the passenger seat.
"Bye"

"Wait! Can we maybe like exchange numbers? As friends of course!"

"Yeah... I would like that." I release my breath, which I had been holding without realising it.
She gets her phone and when she opens it there comes a shock on her face, but she recovers quickly.
We exchange numbers and she walks away.

I wave at her, but she doesn't respond, she probably didn't see it! It's already dark, so I can't blame her.
I drive off.
                                             ~•~

I arrive at my home, not seeing a car in front of the door. Nobody is home.

I park my car and walk to the door.
Just when I want to put the keys in the lock I see that  it's open.

I walk inside, not making any noise.
I look in all the rooms, when I hear a sound coming from my stepsister's room... it sounds like someone is crying.
I knock on the door, waiting for someone to respond.

"Leave me alone!" I recognise the voice of my stepsister Anna, she's nine and the youngest.

"It's me Harry!" I say, hoping she wil let me in.
She doesn't respond so I walk in quietly.

She sits on her bed. Her knees pulled up to her head.
"Hey, what's wrong, my suga?" She slowly looks up at me, her eyes puffy red and tears rolling down her cheeks.

I slowly walk toward her. "Hey, why are you crying, love?" I slowly sit on the bed and pull her towards me in a hug. "I-I." She starts crying harder and hide her face in my chest.

"Shhh... it's gonna be okay!" I try to calm her. Whatever it is that made her this sad I'm gonna fix! I can't see her like this! Just like I wanna do with Emma! But I can't do that! I didn't even know her since a hour ago!

Anna looks at me again. Her eyes stil watery.
"It's nothing." She says

"It's obvious not nothing! Otherwise you wouldn't be crying." I say back trying not to sound arrogant.
She looks at me with her big brown eyes... it are the same eyes as my dads. She is the only one with dads eyes!

"It's just... this..." she's about to cry again so I pull her back in my chest.

"It's okay... it's okay!" I calm her. She looks at me again, a tear rolling down her cheek, I wipe it away with my thumb.

"It's just... this boy... I- he.." she starts crying again.
"I know, love, boys are stupid and dumb!" I calm her again

"But you... you aren't dumb neither stupid!" She says thru her tears. "That's why I'm a man, love."
She laughs. I love hear her laugh, it gives me a sign that not al hope is lost, that she is gonna be okay.

———————————————————————————
There you go... a tiny piece of Harry's life.

the next part will probably be Emma's POV again, unless you'd rather have harry again... or someone else by request! let me know through the comments

Have a lovely day!
Love,
Roos :)