5. Stepbro

Hello lovelies,
I decided to do Harry's POV again.
So have fun reading and I hope you guys like it!
TW: puking
—————————————————————————

Harry's POV:

I decided that the boy that made Anna cry was gonna die, or at least break a bone.
I still don't really know what he did, cuz every time Anna wanted to tell me she bursted out in tears.
I didn't know anything about this boy, but I will kill him when Anna can normally tell me without bursting out in tears.

after she finally pulled herself together, I called my dad and stepmom to ask where they were. They were gonna stay the weekend at a fancy hotel and I needed to take care of my sisters. Great! Good to know BEFORE they were randomly gone. They also said that Samantha (10, and the middle one) was at some sleepover and Stacy (15, and the oldest of my stepsisters) was at some party and won't be home till 12. That meant that me and Anna where home alone this evening!

I ordered some pizza and we decided to watch Rapunzel, she chose.
Halfway the movie the pizza came, we ate everything and she went to bed. I stayed up so I could see Stacy.
I watched some random movies, not following anything. I was way to focused on Emma.
It wasn't feeling good that she looked scared to go inside her home. Why would you be scared to go inside? Okay she had drank, and she looked a tiny bit drunk, but it wasn't obvious! If she didn't told me I wouldn't know. So why then?

Just when I'm about to text her someone opens the door.
"Hellooo?" I her Stacy's voice. "Anybody homeee?"
She walks inside the living room and looks shocked to see me. "You're home! I- I thought... I don't know what I thought." She burst out in a laughter.
Is she drunk? No she can't be drunk! She's 15!
"My big brother is home... my big stepbrother is home!!!" She keeps laughing. "Are you drunk?" I ask.
"WHAAATTT?? Why would you think that, big stepbrother?"

"Please tell the truth, Stacy." She's normally not this crazy. she is crazy, but not THIS crazy.
She keeps laughing, "yeeessss, I think I'm dru-" she speeds to the toilet, just on time, and everything that she ate comes out.

I had ran after her. I hold her hair out of her face while I rub her back. "Let it all out, yes... it's gonna be okay." I insure her.  "Please don't tell-" she try's to say while it keeps coming up.
"Yeah yeah yeah, I won't tell dad and Kate." She finally stopped puking. "Thanks, can I ask you something?"

"Your already asking, but maybe it's a better idea if you first freshen up and than you can ask me anything... but I wanna ask you some things to than!" I know it's not good to talk her into this, especially after she's puked, but I need to know why she's been drinking.

"Yeah yeah, sure." She says while she gets up and walks upstairs. "I'll be right back." She says.

Some minutes later we sit in the living room. She showered, brushed her teeth and changed in some pyjamas.

"Why don't you call Kate mom? She asks. "First of all, she isn't my real mom, you know that."
"But that doesn't mean that you can't call her mom." She contradicts me

"She doesn't feel like my mom." 
"But-" "no but." And with that she's silent.
"So... now it's my turn for a question... why did you drank?" I ask.

"I don't really know... everybody drank... so I just thought why not?" She looks at her feet, clearly embarrassed.

"Okay." I don't judge, it also twice happened to me when I was underaged.

"Can you please, please not tell mom... I mean Kate and dad? They're gonna kill me if they find out!" She begs me.

"You know that it doesn't mean that if  I don't call Kate mom you can't... but sure, I won't tell anyone."
"Thank you thank you thank you!!! I own you one!"
"It's alright... now... you gotta go to bed so you will be fresh again tomorrow!" I say. She probably won't be fresh tomorrow, she'll probably have a hangover, but it doesn't matter now.

"Okay, goodnight, big stepbro!"
"Stop calling me that! Or I will tell-"
"Okay okay I'm sorry!!" She quickly interrupts me.
"Goodnight, sis." I say when she's on the stairs.
She doesn't respond, but I don't really care.

A few minutes later I go upstairs as well, it's already late.
Tomorrow I'm gonna text Emma I decide.

———————————————————————————
I'm so sorry that this is a really short one!
I promise the next one will be longer.
I didn't had much time today... so that explains it... I hope :/

Anyway, the next one will be Emma's POV!!

Have a lovely day,
Lots of love,
Roos<3