6. boyfriend

Emma's POV:
Recap:
"can I maybe use the bathroom?" I ask
"Yes of course, it's right there." He points at a door.
I walk into the bathroom and sit on the toilet, there is a bath and shower as huge as my whole bathroom,
a sink and a number of cupboards. it is decorated the same as the rest of the house: boring.
Then I look at my phone.
A phew texts from Sophia, a phew from our friend group, some snaps and completely spammed by Adrian.

Drunko's 🖕🏻
ParmeShawn> that was fun last night!! We should do it again soon!!
Jacket💀> yeah totally!!
Soof💕> not this month, I'm under house arrest😭
Jacket💀> ahw sad you
Soof💕> not funny.
ParmeShawn> sorry soof but it is🥲
Lovie❤️> did anybody heard about Emma?
Soof💕> nope, I'm worried
Jacket💀> her parents are the WORST!
ParmeShawn> agree
~

I lock my phone not in the mood to read the rest. I probably should go back to Harry.
~•~

I flush the toilet, to make it seem that I actual went, and walk out of the bathroom to 'my' room. I see Harry sitting on the bed. He looks sad, when he sees me a smile comes on his face.
"Why did you look sad?" I ask
"I didn't look sad!" He contradicts me.
"I saw it! You don't have to lie to me."
"I'm not! I'm just-"
"just what? Hiding the truth?" I tease him.

"NO! I am not lying or hiding the truth! I'm NOT sad! I mean it!"
"Okay okay, I believe you, I didn't thought you'll get angry." Jezus, someone is in a grumpy mood.
"I'm not, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get angry at you." He apologises
"It's okay."

We stay silent for a few minutes.
"So... I will let you do your thing now!" He breaks the silence.
"Okay...bye"
"Bye... you can come to me when you have questions or are done or... anything!" He says before he walks away. "Okay."

I lay on the bed, to tired to do anything. My eyelids feel heavy and I slowly close them.
I wake up from some noice down stairs. AW FUCK why did i fall asleep!?!

"Wait? There is some random girl, that you met... last night? Upstairs in the guest room? if I get it correctly. And... how exactly did you guys meet?"
I hear a girl voice say in disbelief.

"Yes you get it correctly, don't speak so hard or you will wake her!" I hear Harry say.
He must've checked up on me, how else would he know that I was asleep? How long did I actually slept?

"I don't care if I wake her! It's a girl who you just met and don't know that well! How did mom and dad react?" I hear her say, she is really loud. She really doesn't care if she wakes me or not.

"They didn't.." "you didn't tell them!?!" She screams,
"SHHH... you own me one... so please, Stacy, shut your mouth!" Stacy? Like his sister, Stacy? He told me in the car he had 3 sister... one of them called Stacy!

"Okay, okay... I won't tell mom and dad, but I wanna meet her!" "Yeah yeah! You meet her when she wakes up!" I hear Harry promises to his sister.

I get up, I wanna meet his sister! Even if she was loud and bitchy, it's his sister!

I change in something more comfy... luckily I putted my sweatpants and favourite shirt in my backpack.
When I changed in those I silently go downstairs.

"Hi." I say to show my presence.
"Emma your awake!.. we didn't woke you right?" Harry asks

"No, you guys didn't." I lie