21. Let the hell begin

I quickly get off the toilet, flushing it, so it seems like I actually went, and opening the door. Even tho I knew that he was outside, he still scared the shit out of me and I let out a soft gasp.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I murmur to him, trying not to make eye contact.
"That didn't sound 'fine'" he grabs my chin and lifts it so I look straight into his emerald green eyes, those goddess eyes!! I think I fell in love with those the minute I made eye contact with them.

Wait what? Gurl... what am I thinking? STOP IT EMMA!! YOU LOOK LIKE SOME FANGIRL

"It. Was. Fine" I give him a serious look that says 'mind your own business' it maybe seems hard... but right now I'm in a grumpy mood and don't wanna talk.

"You can talk to me, love" his eyes soften and he totally ignores my look at him. Uhg, I hate it when he cares! But keep going tho! (Just joking!!)

"I know, but it was fine! If you excuse me, I'm tired." I already walk past him giving him a BOMBASTIC side eye. He grabs my hand and pulls me towards him, His abrupt action causes me to collide And I bump against his chest making him and me fall over.
We crash against the hard floor, me on top of him and I instantly blush. he lets out a groan as I quickly try to climb off of him and trying to help him up. "Sorry, that wasn't very smart" he apologises with a small blush as well.
I start laughing and he joins in, his cute dimples showing and his eyes twinkel. He's so damn perfect!

He abruptly stops laughing giving me a worried look again "but... can you please tell me what that was about?"
"What what was about?" I pretend I don't know what he's talking about, why did he need to ruin that moment, it was so perfect!
"Emma, you know what I'm talking about" he comes closer to me, his eyes begging me to tell the truth.
"I- I don't-"
"Don't deny, you know what I'm talking about" he cuts me off
"I wasn't gonna deny! I-i" I try to protest but I feel my head turning red, STUPID HEAD! How dare you betray me!!

"Emma" his voice is soft and tired
"It was Sophia, I-I just wanted to call her... have some girl talk, you know..." I begin, trying to hide that I actually wanted to talk about me fucking Harry.
"And..?" His curiosity is just so damn cute.
"Instead we got into a fight... but we will make up eventually, it's not the first time we've had a fight... it's nothing" I lie.
I see him debate in his head but he then looks at me again. "Okay... you wanna cuddle in my bed?" He's such a cutie pie, my cutie pie.
I nod in responds and he hooks his hand in mine and leads me upstairs.
~•~

We cuddle with each other in his bed, his arms around my waist and my head on his chest.
"Emma...?" I hear his low husky voice, giving me shivers down my body.
"Hmm" I burry my face into the crook of his neck. "I still don't exactly know what we are" he lets out a nervous chuckle.
His words stunned me for a second. "Uh... well, I actually don't know either... cuz you can't call this friends anymore, can you?" I let out a nervous chuckle as well.
"I don't think so... but do you still wanna be friends than?" I hear the disappointment in his voice and I immediately regret my words, of course I wanna be more than friends!!
"W-what? Uuh, Well... i- uhg fuck it! Do you... do you maybe... wanna like... be my-"
"Yes!" He cuts me off, I look up at him, his eyes twinkel and a beaming smile on his face.

"W-what? I wasn't even done with my question" I sputter
"Yes! My answer is yes" his face still lit up.
A smile appears on my face as well "what if I was gonna say that I still wanted to be friends? Or maybe even worse?" I joke, shock immediately spreading on his face "just joking, just joking!" I burst out in a laughter and the beaming smile comes back on his face.
"So... do you also wanna be my girlfriend?" He asks back

"What? OF COURSE!! Why else would I ask you?" I say back at him as I start kissing him
"I don't know... it just felt like I was suppose to ask you..." his cheeks flushing red. He's way to cute! How did I ever deserve this man?
He kisses me back, a passionated kiss, his tongue sliding in mg mouth and I moan in his mouth. His hands laying on my back while my hands go up to his hair slowly pulling it.

I pull away hearing my phone ring, god damn it, stupid phone!
Seeing Sophia's callers ID I decline, and  start kissing Harry again as my phone rings again. GOD DAMN IT!! LET ME KISS MY BOYFRIEND (I know, I know AAAAAA) FOR A FUCKING SECOND!!
Without looking at the callers ID I answer the phone. "What do you want, Sophia?" I angrily ask her.
"Sophia? That's not even close" I hear my brother laugh true the phone.
My cheeks instantly turning red "sorry, what's up, Stan?"

"Um... well..." he immediately sounded more serious "Adrian is here"

"WHAT?" What the fuck is he doing there!?!?

"Yeah, well... dad opened the door and he was just there and started to talk about how you cheated on him and that he broke up with you and that you're now with the guy you cheated on him..." I hear anger in his voice as he talks.

"WHAT THE FUCK! That mother fucker!! I didn't cheat! Please believe me, Stan!?" I begged him

"Of course I believe you! You would never cheat! But try to convince dad..." I heard someone else's voice in the background "I gotta go, sorry" he almost whispers as he hangs up

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!

Harry gives me a concerned look, but before I can even say anything someone calls me. I look at my caller ID as I see that it's my dad, what does he want? WHY MUST THIS HAPPEN! Why must everything always end up like shit?! Why can't I just have a normal peaceful day?

Should I answer the call?
Before I can think twice I answer it.
"Hello...?" I slowly begin
"Emma Meredith Leopold" I'm in deep shit "come home right now!" My father screams into my ear.
Let the hell begin.