8. The idea

Emma's POV:

"An idea so you can stay!" He says, I hear the excitement in his voice
"What... tell me." I almost beg
"Okay, tomorrow when you wake up, you get all you're stuf and leave, when my dad and Kate come home, if they even come home, I will ask them if you can stay, like some kind of sleepover, you know. They will say yes, cuz they don't care and then you can come. The next day they will probably be gone again for like the whole week. So you can stay as long as you like!" He explains.

"But isn't it easier if you just tell them now?" I ask, it probably isn't cuz why else a whole plan to let me stay?
"No, they probably don't like that, because you're already here and then they'll get all angry an shit." He explains
"Okay."
"So... you wanna do it?" He asks
"Yeah sure, I also need to talk to my parents and friends anyway so why not then." I say more to myself.

"Okay, great... o wait.. you don't want me there when you talk to your parents? Not that I'm going with you and all in the house but like wait outside for when-"
"No it's okay... I can text you!" I interrupt him. It's not like I don't want him there but that would give boyfriend vibes, and he isn't my boyfriend. That's Adrian. Plus I need to do this myself.

"Okay, than we"ll do that!" He says.
"I think I should go to bed... it's already late and I'm kinda tired." I'm already yawning at the thought of lying in my bed.
"O yeah sure! I'm tired to, you got pyjamas or..?" He asks
"O well, not really, but I thought I could sleep in this shirt... everything is better than sleeping in a dress with all your make-up still on." I sarcastically say, thinking back at the night I sneaked into my room.

"You'll maybe fit in Stacy's pj's... or you can get a shirt of me... what ever you want... wait you slept in a dress, was it when you sneaked into your room?" He asks, clearly in shock.
I laugh "yes, it was then, I was so tired... but Uhm I would like a T-shirt of you... I don't think I will fit in Stacy's pj's and I don't wanna wake her!" I'm not completely lying, but secretly I just want his shirt... FUCK! I GOT A BOYFRIEND EMMA!!

"Oh yeah sure... of course... I'll give you a shirt, wait I'll  grab it right now." He says and rushes upstairs.
I walk after him.
When I'm upstairs he hands me the shirt.
"Here you go, I hope it's okay." He says handing me the shirt
"Thank you, it'll be fine, it's just for sleeping." I insure him.
"Okay, goodnight." He walks away, to his room.
"Goodnight." I say back, as I also walk to 'my' room.
When I enter, I almost get a heart attack seeing Anna sitting on my bed.

"Jeez, you almost gave me a heart attack! What are you doing here?" I say, still recovering from the shock.
"I'm sorry, I didn't meant to scare you." She replies, not answering my question.
"It's okay, but now serious, what are you doing here?" I ask again.
"I couldn't sleep, plus I wanted to talk to you!" She answers. Why talk to me? Not that I didn't like talking to her, but I'm tired and want to sleep.

"Can we maybe talk tomorrow, I'm really tired." I try to explain without making her sad.
"I know you like my brother, and he likes you back." She randomly says, not listening to a word that I just said.
"What... NO! I don't like like him, he's just a friend! And he thinks the same of me!" I say, shocked of what she just said... did he really like me? Not just in a friend way? Nooo! He said it himself!

"Yeah sure, they all say that!" She counters me.
"They?" I ask her, what she means 'they', where there other girls?

"Uhm... in the movies..." she says, clearly embarrassed.
I laugh. "The movies? Love, you shouldn't believe those. That's acted, aKa fake." I try to explain while laughing.

"STILL... you guys obvious like each other." She contradicts me, still a bit embarrassed.
"As friends yeah, nothing more!" I fire back.
She stays quiet.

"I'm sorry... I didn't meant to..." she try's to apologise.
"It's okay... it's probably weird to have a random girl in your home who's friends with your brother." I say, trying to not make her feel bad.

"Yeah, you're right... but I really like you, Emma, and I think it's good for Harry to have a friend like you!"She says, she looks tired.

What does she mean with 'good for Harry'? Did he had bad friends or something? Anyway it doesn't matter.

"I think I should go back to bed." Anna says.
"O yeah sure..." I say while Anna climbs off of the bed.
"Hey, wait... why don't you stay with me? Like a small sleep over?" I ask her. A smile appears on her face.
"YES! I would like that!" She says with a big smile on her face. She climbs back on the bed and I go sit next to her.
We lay down under the sheets, a few minutes later she's asleep, and I slowly close my eyes as well.

"Wake up! Wake up!! EMMAAAAAA!!! Wake uppp!" I slowly open my eyes, hearing the voice of Anna.
"Fuck off." I dryly say, not in the mood to come out of bed.
"That's not so nice to say." I immediately open my eyes from hearing Harry's voice.
Anna climbs off of the bed and walks out of the room.
"Come sleepyhead, we made breakfast." Harry says while walking to me.
"Hm" I slowly get up.
Harry's eyes scanning me when I look at him.
"You look good in my shirt." He says. My head turns red when I remember that I'm only wearing his shirt and my panties.

I quickly grab my sweatpants. His shirt may be very long and covering everything, it doesn't feel like that.
I still feel his eyes on me when I want to walk out of the room.
"Breakfast you said." I say, trying to get my mind on something else.
"Uuh, yes! Downstairs... let's go." He says, I clearly took him out of his thoughts.

we walk downstairs to a beautifully laid table with pancakes, strawberries, other berries, yogurt and much more.
"Wow" I say, more to myself than anyone else.
"Impressed?" Harry asks.
"Yes... how long are you guys awake?" I ask, feeling bad that I didn't help them.
"Long enough to make all of this... but don't feel bad! We especially didn't wake you! We wanted to surprise you." Harry says making me feel a little bit better.
"You guys really didn't had to do all of this!" I thank them.
"It's also for us!" Samantha says, making me laugh.

"We wanted to." Stacy says giving me a lovely smile.
I feel honoured. Nobody ever did this to me! Happy tears start welling up in my eyes. Don't cry! Don't cry! I tell myself.
"Hey, love, why you crying?" Harry asking me. A hot tear rolls down my cheek.

"Nobody ever did this for me." I say through the tears that keep rolling down my face.
Harry comes closer to me and hugs me. His hug is warm and loved. Like a big, warm, fluffy teddy bear.
I love it.

Am I starting to like him?
Not in a friend way?

———————————————————————————
OMG AAAAA!!! I love it!! And I sure do like him!! Maybe even more ;)

If you like it please click on the little star left under in the screen.

Have a lovely day!
Stay healthy,
Lots of love,
Roos<3