12. FUCK!

Hey lovelies,
OMG supriseeee!!! Here is another chapter, I thought I wouldn't update today cuz I'm at my grandparents... but here I am!! No worry I spend time with them!!!

It's also Adrian's POV cuz I thought that would be fun and than you can see his thoughts!
Also this is my first time writing ;).. so it's probably not the best... hehe
So enjoy :))
O btw... I was to lazy to edit so there probably will be ALOT of mistakes... I'm sorry.
Okay... enough from me... go read now!
—————————————————————————

Adrian's POV:

I walked out of the hospital room, away from Emma, away from all the shit.
it wasn't right wat I just did, I know that... but I couldn't stand it!

I didn't know for sure if she was cheating but she gave all the signs. She wasn't talking to me, and when she talked to me she made the calls short and sounded like she hated me, she asked for space , which I gave her, but at the same time she went to that dickhead, Harry.
Why did she go to him? What did I do that she didn't wanna go to me?

Okay... I drank... but that was once! And I apologised! Why would she still be angry about that when I apologised??

"Ding" the elevator doors slowly opens and I get out. Just when I want to leave this stupid hospital someone calls my name.
"Adrian! Hey!" The person starts running towards me and soon I see that it is Sophia.

"heyyy, jeez I screamed at you like..." she counts on her fingers "to many times! And FINALLY you heard me!! Anyway... how is it with Em? I'm sorry I couldn't be earlier, but you were with her so... what are you actually doing here? I though that... what... what happend?" She asks.

"We... well actually I broke up with her." I calmly answer her.
Shock stands on her face "WHAT? Why? You guys where so good together! Why would you break up?" She asks.

"Well... in short, she cheated." I see even more shock spread on her face.
"Wait... did I hear that right? SHE cheated!? NO FUCKING WAY!! She would NEVER and I repeat NEVER cheat on you!! She is totally in love with you!! Every time we talked she would begin about YOU! No way she cheated." She rattles on.

"Well she did." I don't wanna talk about it, especially not with Sophia. She is best friends with Emma since she was like 3 and would never think bad of her.
"Did she confess?" She then asks after a short silence.

"No, so she's also a liar." I simply say
"What! No no no... SHE WOULDN'T LIE TO YOU! listen to me... she is in love with you... like totally in love... everything you do, she loves... okay not everything, but if you do something bad she will eventually forgive you! Cuz she loves you! It may take some time and you maybe should give her some space then... but she WILL forgive you! At the end of the day she still loves you and you still love her... wait... you are in love with her right?"

Of course I love her... right? I've always loved her... but... after what I did... do I still love her? And does she really loves me to?
But that Harry guy?... how she looked at him... how he looked at her... what was that then?

"You love her right?" She repeats herself, shaking me out of my thoughts.
"What... I... yes." Do I actually?
"You gotta be kidding me! YOU DON'T?!" She starts yelling at me.
"What?!? Of course I love her!" Right? I don't know it anymore... after last night... I don't know anything.

"I can see it! Before you drank in that stupid club... before... everything! Before Emma ran away... out of that stupid club... When you said it then you ment it... but now..." she looks at me with disgust, pure disgust.