ONESHOT AU: Clubbing

NEW AU UNLOCCKEDDDDDD

i was gonna do their fits for this chap in a drawing but its 3am and ive got plans tmr so GOODNIGHT :) <3 ill put ref photos of them from pinterest instead LMAOOOO 

ajs fit: 

dashs fit:

dashs fit:

BRO WHY R THE PHOTOS SO BIG LMAOBVGCFTDRSE

----------------

"Hey Sour Sweet! Sunny Flare!" Rarity called out across the loud atmosphere encompassing them, the two girls shoving through the gatherings of people annoyingly crowded at the entrance. Upon hearing their names be called, the other part of Rarity's trio friend group turned around to meet a new face. 

"Hey Rare, glad you could make it tonight last minute. Who's the chick?" Sour Sweet asked as she turned her head to look at the blonde girl beside the other, her own ponytail streaked with pink and green flicking in coordination as it seemed to also be tinselled. 

"This is Applejack, but you can call her AJ. We're in one of the same extra unit minors at Magica University together and I wanted to introduce her to the uni club scene since this girl hasn't left her dorm," Rarity jokingly replied as she wrapped an arm around the others shoulder, urging the extroverted girl to continue her introduction. 

"Ha alright Rare, you make me sound so lame. I work at a club actually, 'Luna', you may have heard about it, but I never really get to be the person in the club, I just make up drinks and stuff," Applejack spoke while laughing slightly, their voices loud as they were attempting to communicate over the blaring music. 

"Well it's nice to meet you AJ, and since it's your proper first time, we'll make it one to remember yeah?" Sunny Flare commented as she looked the girl up and down, admiring her taste in fashion, before passing her a quick wink, likely platonic, as all three of them proceeded to drag her to the bustling bar. 

Rarity quickly caught up with her two friends, still keeping AJ in the loop of the conversation introduction as she slipped a few, "you know that girl in my textile class Applejack," or "the one I sit with during my break," so she still knew who she was referring to. As she was being pulled along in the girl's strong wrist grab, her eyes rummaged through the different cliques, ironically recognising some of them from when they'd visited her own club. The one they were currently in was like a sister subsidiary of Luna, called Celestia. It had a more astrological mis-en-scene with polychromatic tinted lighting and white flashing strobe while Luna had a darker lit aesthetic except for one large disco ball hung from the ceiling. The difference in music was also noticeable, Celestia's being popular radio songs while Luna's had more of a rave genre, in comparison, this club's intensity seemed like a cute little meet and greet spot. Still observing the room, the four of them were just about to reach the island bench scattered with emptied shot glasses when Applejack caught gaze of a familiar customer.