chapter 63 - NSFW

THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN!

will still add warnings for before and after it happens :)

also if u see any spelling mistakes PLEASE TELL ME HAHAH i do edit but sometimes i miss a few, okay thank u! :)

---------

Applejack stared down at the girl and blinked at her in surprise. "It's getting late sugarcube, you're going to need some rest after that workout," she spoke, grinning as she wrapped an arm around the girls waist, pulling her laid down form closer. 

"I think you've greatly underestimated my stamina Apples," Dash replied, smirking at her as if she were about to set a plan in motion. She reached to the side of her body to grab the hand that was in contact with her waist and pulled it away from her, it was now her turn to press the girls wrist to her side as she sat up and was able to bring herself over the girl who's eyes were definitely not on her face. Easily bringing her left leg over AJ, her thighs in contact with her hips in a straddled position, she let go of the girls wrist that was pressed against the sheets. Swiftly leaning to her right side to grasp the corner of her shirt that had found itself in a crumpled pile, she pulled it over herself so she was at least partially clothed before continuing her mission. Taking her right hand to the girls face, pulling AJ's attention up to her, she grinned, "My eyes are up here gorgeous," she spoke, informing the bottom that she had been caught in her visual exploration. 

"My apologies," Applejack replied in a low seductive voice, gazing at her as she proceeded to move her hands, dragging unanimously up the girls thighs until they were held around her hips, a sneaky movement occasionally where she'd duck a bit further behind just her hip and squeeze. 

nsfw warning gays, also SLIGHT SLIGHT BDSM (at moments like this i question what my life is coming to)

Rainbow's palm that was settled on the girls face then moved down slowly until her pointer finger and thumb were outlining the girls chin, using a short rough movement to push the girls head to look to the side. Leaning down to her ear, she heavily encouraged AJ's internal fluttering mess. 

"You've done such a good job, only fair I return the favour," Dash whispered to her, placing a kiss beneath her ear on the sharp point of her jaw before allowing her hand to travel to the girls neck. "Are you going to be a good girl for me?" She spoke to the one that was submitting to her, the girl letting out a needy breath upon hearing the words. 

"Yeah that's what I thought," Rainbow added, applying a slight pressure around AJ's neck as her grasp tightened with the girls enjoyment communicated by a heavy breath combined with a short whine. Lowering herself to the girls lips, she pressed herself into a forceful kiss, AJ gripping Rainbow's hips harder and pushing her downwards in an effort to feel any kind of friction on her lower body. Dash smirked into the kiss when observing this yet decided to continue teasing her, opening her mouth slightly wider to allow more of the other inside as she rocked back and forth on top of her. As she was not as shy as AJ and did not prefer to hold back from her full potential, she let her hands conquer their own section of her body, tracing up the inside of her shirt and wrapping her hand around what she was satisfied to find. Upon tightening her palm around her girl's chest, Applejack let out a small moan which disappeared when Rainbow went back in to makeout, an airlock formed to keep the sound in. As she drew circles around the more sensitive areas of AJ's chest, she made her way down to her neck, kissing her slowly to force the girl to squirm under her, wanting more. 

"Please..." AJ whimpered, pulling the girls hips down with more brunt, both her hands finding their way to the girls ass. Rainbow took a second to sit back up, one hand still under her shirt, as she decided to elevate the tension through words.