chapter 65

im back my favourite people. presenting 2 new LONGASS chapters for u gays that i wrote on the flight home. enjoy and hope its up to par! 

also the writing lowkey sucks for this chpater tbh idk why LMAOAOAOAO it isnt hitting right. i think it made it too fast paced but OH WELL

-----------

"Hey guys!" 

Rainbow announced her and AJ's presence upon arriving to meet their friends beside the dock. Rarity already had a series of outfits from her first collection scattered across a few benches bordering the lake, the patterns knitted into the designs making it clear which garment was for whom. Dash eyed a particular off the shoulder top and short combination that was definitely Applejack's as she was thinking how excited she was to see that girl showing a bit of skin. Silently congratulating Rarity before moving closer to the group, she looked down at her strategic choice of a black top being worn covered the hickeys which was starting to feel a bit warm as it absorbed the heat.

"The outfits looks great Rare," Applejack complimented the girl, her gaze also fixed on her own outfit as she narrowed her glance at the low cut top.

"Oh I just know you will all love the designs i've made for you individually!" Rarity squealed excitedly, her inner fashion designer was coming out more since their group decided to embrace the magic they had been experiencing and using it to their advantage instead of fearing it.

"I like these shoes," Fluttershy commented as she lifted a green pair from the ground, they were clearly curated to fit the nature theme of the dress that it partnered with.

"They're so you darling. Now! Everyone go put on your outfits so I can do any final adjustments and we can do the run through before tomorrows show!" She demanded cheerfully, feeling very comfortable in her essence.

The group of friends willingly strode over to their respective outfits, knowing which was theirs without having to ask as Rarity was able to capture their unique personalities perfectly. Grasping the sets, tops, pants, skirts, dresses, shoes, they shuffled over to the bathroom stalls to quickly swap their gear. On the way over, Applejack and Rainbow fell behind in step of the others, a question balancing on the edge of their tongues. They gave eachother individual looks as if sharing their thoughts telepathically as their friends chattered infront of them, holding out specific sections of their fabrics and talking about their favourite aspects. Once they reached the stalls, everyone slipped into one. Dash gave AJ one last look before heading into the toilet-shower-room combo closest to her after Pinkie's chosen cubicle.

Locking the door behind her, she placed the garment carefully on two of the hooks above and began to pull her shirt over her head, instantly reminded once again of the marks the other girl had left along her skin. Staring down at herself for a second, her gaze shot up to the outfit and took the top off the hook, praying that it would have a high enough neckline so nothing would show. Thankfully, her wishes were granted.

As she stretched her arms through the sleeveless thick material, she noticed it sat right below her neck in the perfect area where her collarbone was hardly revealed. As much as she wanted to brag to everyone about how she had a hot strong girlfriend who could suck the shit out of her, she didn't know if they were going to tell anyone just yet. That's a conversation the two of them still needed to have. Relief washed over her as she then continued dressing herself, changing her pants out for the new ones and admiring the shade of green on her.

'Applejack looks good in green,' she thought momentarily, considering how it matched her eyes before resuming her activites.

Leaning down to untie her current shoes and remove them, she exchanged each side for the boots Rarity provided that were a similar army green shade to the top. Finishing up swiftly, she bundled up her clothes under her arm and unlocked the door, pushing open the panel to see most of her friends already waiting.