chapter 71

and we're back to the usual storyline for now :) yall really seemed to want a part 2 of the oneshot LMAO i love u horndogs 

also plsplspls give AU suggestions if u have any

--------------

They didn't quite make it to the store. 

AJ took the initiative to make a decision for the both of them and thought it would be best to go home, her girlfriend left feeling pained at her own actions and Applejack unwanting to encounter another idiot once the sun sets. Delicately taking the girl in her arms, she moved them in the opposite direction back to the farm, her eyes narrowing as they came closer to the street the man escaped down incase he were to come back. Not wanting to pry but at the same time, hoping she could comfort her partner in anyway she could, Applejack asked the girl to share how she felt, willing to empathise and hold her in anyway she needed.

"What are you feeling right now?" She gently questioned. Personally, she was horrified by the guys actions but as she was able to protect them, hence, it didn't have as great of an effect on her than the girl that could've been in a worser scenario if she wasn't fast enough.

 "I feel...disgusting," Rainbow quietly replied, shuddering at the reflection of his sudden lunge at her, "Disgusted at him but also, I feel disgusted about myself. I didn't think it would be like that..." 

"What do you mean?" AJ softly asked her to continue opening up and help her understand her emotions better. 

"I just feel like I don't want to be in my body anymore, like I'm disgusted in myself by looking a certain way that he felt he wanted to... do that," She slowly responded with pauses, not fully able to express what she was thinking and feeling in the moment, arms wrapping tighter around her frame as if she were able to squeeze it out of existence. "It's hard to explain," she added, looking at at AJ for a split second before back at the ground as they walked.  "You know, in the past when I've planned what I'd do if some guy attempted to try anything, I thought worst case I'd feel angry at the person who did it, but turns out, most of the emotions are inflicted towards myself," Rainbow voiced again, trying to reword herself better for AJ to understand. 

"I wish I had foresight and kept you safe in the house, I'm sorry Rainbow," Applejack commented as if any of this was her fault. "We should just be able to exist without having to worry about this stuff."

"I hate men," Dash concluded all roundingly. 

"Me too..." AJ responded with a concerned glaze over her face, her reflexes heightened and eyes darting around their surroundings incase anyone else came at them, she didn't want Rainbow to feel this way ever again. 

Proceeding to walk back to Applejack's house in silence, the mood of the night now shifted, the girls didn't know if getting their memories back right now would be the best timing. 

------------

"Twilight! We can use the photo Rainbow sent through and try to match the handwriting to people in our grade!" Sunset had a realisation, sharing her thought with the girl she was on a facetime call with as they both had their laptops open. Frantically typing away to look for magic fossil stones or any records of historical memory erasing rocks unsuccessfully, they decided maybe they should try to find the person who possessed it first and interrogate her. 

"I'll see if I can find a model where everyone has written something with their handwriting, I don't know how likely that is though..." Twilight replied, tapping her finger against the metal space under her keyboard in thought. "Where would everyone had written down something..."