Ep 13: Rescue

At the old pizzeria...

Freddy, Bonnie, Mangle, Foxy, Goldie, Funtime Foxy, and Circus were tied to the wooden beam.

"We have nothing to say to you, Ennard," Freddy snarled.

"Oh I know. But your friend told us where you guys are," Ennard said.

"What," Foxy exclaimed.

"Chica, won't you join us," Dark spirit called out.

Chica walked out of the darkness and Bonnie noticed that Chica's eyes were dark blue.

"Chica! Chica!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"She told us where to find you. Marriages are highly overrated," Springtrap said.

"What have you done to her," Foxy snarled.

"She put her in a trance. That's what happened," Circus snarled.

"Father, look what I've found," Ennard said as he took the mirror out from the basket.

"Oh, sweet Amanda's in there! Come on out, Amanda. I know you're in there," Springtrap commanded.

Amanda stayed hidden in the mirror.

"Stubborn girl! Walk, Chica! Walk," Dark Spirit commanded.

Chica began walking towards the big hole on the ground and Bonnie looked at her in horror.

"Chica! Chica! Stop! Stop!" Bonnie yelled.

"Chica, wake up!" Mangle yelled.

"She only listens to us now," Ennard said.

"The Heart Of Community would come for us and stop you bad guys," Brobee protested.

"We'll see if she has the guts to come and save you," Springtrap said.

I watched over to see Chica walking towards the hole in the wall and immediately ran out of the darkness.

"SIS," Freddy exclaimed.

"Y/N," The others exclaimed.

"Heart Of Community," Kids exclaimed.

"Not for long," Dark Spirit said.

The dark female spirit uses her siren singing to put me in a trance, but what they didn't know is that the Heart Of Community is preventing me from getting hypnotized. So I pretended to be in a trance.

"Come to me," Dark Spirit commanded.

I walked my way towards her.

"Sis, don't listen to her!" Freddy pleaded.

"Heart Of Community, No!" Brobee exclaimed.

Suddenly, I used my sonic scream with the power of my jewel and Chica immediately passed out as she got out of mind control spell. Freddy and the others broke free from the ropes. Bonnie ran over to Chica's aid while Freddy grabbed the mirror from Ennard's hand and threw it at me.

"How?!" Springtrap exclaimed.

"Do you believe in the Heart Of Community," I said with triumph.

"Everyone, get the kids to safety. I'll handle those guys," I yelled.

"Y/n, are you sure," Freddy asked in concern.

"Don't worry about me. Take the kids back to the breach city," I yelled as I flew away with the power from the jewel.

"Amanda, are you okay," I asked.

"I'm alright, dear," Amanda replied.

"The children are okay. My brother and friends are taking them to safety," I said.

"Okay, good. The golden microphone will appear in front of your house," Amanda stated.

"Alright, time to put an end to this," I said.