Ep 9: Mistakes

"This is gonna be good for the internet," Foxy said.

"Uh, Foxy. We may have a problem here," Goldie said as he spotted Violet.

"Why? What's wrong," Foxy asked.

"You mess with my brother and record it all?! You make me sick!" Violet exclaimed in anger.

"Woah Violet! It was just a dare that's all!" Foxy exclaimed in fear.

"And why are your eyes glowing," Goldie asked in fear.

"You... two... will... PAY!" Violet exclaimed in anger.

Violet grabs Foxy by the neck and thrusts him forward, causing him to fall backwards and drop the camera. 

 When she spots the camera, she crushes it with her foot and kicks Golden Freddy where the sun doesn't shine.

"Ow! My nuts!" Goldie exclaimed in pain.

"Violet! What on earth has gotten into you? Snap out of it!" Foxy exclaimed.

"No one messes with my family! NO ONE!" Violet exclaimed.

Suddenly, someone from behind Violet grabs her by the waist and pulls her away from Foxy.

"Freddy! What are you doing?!" Violet exclaimed.

"I'm not going to let you hurt our friends! Violence won't solve anything, Violet! You know that!" Freddy exclaimed.

"Let me go, Freddy!" Violet commanded.

"No! I won't let you!" Freddy refused.

"I said let me go, Freddy!" Violet commanded.

It was a final straw for Freddy that he pinned Violet to the wall!

"I said NO, Violet!" Freddy exclaimed.

Too angry to even care, Freddy screams, shakes Violet violently and begins to squeeze his hands around her neck, causing her to choke.

 He suddenly stops when he sees her lashes fluttering shut and a tear stream down from her face.

"F-Freddy...... W-why..." Violet stuttered.

"Oh my God, Violet... I... I didn't mean to-" Freddy said in shock of what he did.

"No... J-just leave m-me alone r-right... n-now," Violet stuttered.

Beginning to sob, Violet leaves Freddy and hides in the Office.

 Freddy walks over to the table and smacks his hand on it with anger and regret.

"What have I done?! I said I would never make her cry again! I'm stupid!" Freddy exclaimed.

Back in the office...

"I'm sorry... s-so... so sorry," Violet cried.