Ep 24: The Accident

Bonnie and Chica are talking to each other on stage when Freddy walks up to them.

"Hey Bonnie, have you seen your sister anywhere," Freddy asked.

"No Freddy I haven't. Maybe she is still busy building Goldie a new girlfriend," Bonnie replied.

"Okay. It's just that I'm a little worried for her when she almost passed out from giving life to Mangle. What would happen if she uses her life powers too much," Freddy worried.

"Well, you see Freddy. When my sister is giving life to another animatronic, it requires for her to give an animatronic a part of her soul. If she uses her powers too much, she is getting rid of more pieces of her soul. Which can result," Bonnie cutted off.

Suddenly, Bonnie was interrupted by someone's scream. 

 Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica look in the direction of the Parts and Service room and see a fox that is somewhat similar to Mangle which is Funtime Foxy!

"Someone please help me!" Funtime Foxy exclaimed.

"Wait a second, who are you," Freddy questioned.

"And why do you look similar to Mangle," Bonnie questioned.

"My name is Funtime Foxy. Please help me! My master isn't moving," Funtime Foxy exclaimed.

"Who's your master," Freddy asked.

"I don't know the name, I can describe her as a girl with long black hair and blue eyes. She was the one that brought me back to life," Funtime Foxy replied.

"Wait a minute, Then that can only mean..." Bonnie said.

Both Bonnie and Freddy ran to the Parts and Service room and took a peek. What they saw was Violet lying on the ground, unconscious.

"Sis," Bonnie exclaimed.

Bonnie runs to his sister and tries to wake her up without any success and Freddy pulls out his phone and immediately dials my phone number. 

 I picked up his call and noticed his face that he was scared and concerned.

"Freddy, what's going on?" I asked.

"It's Violet, she's unconscious," Freddy exclaimed.

"FREDDY!" Bonnie yelled out.

"WHAT?!" Freddy exclaimed.

"Violet is not breathing! Even though this sounds stupid for me to say this... But you have to give her the mouth to mouth 'cause I have no freaking idea how to," Bonnie said.

"WHAT?! Violet was supposed to teach you that, Bonnie! You know what, it's fine! Freddy, remember the mouth to mouth sequence from that movie we used to watch," I asked.

"Avatar: Way of Water," Freddy asked.

"Yes, that one. Use the same technique on Violet," I replied.

"DO IT OR ELSE SHE IS GOING TO FUCKIN DIE!" Bonnie exclaimed.

Feeling scared, nervous, and embarrassed, Freddy moves towards Violet and gives her mouth to mouth. 

 After doing that for a few minutes, he stops suddenly when he sees Violet coughing up blood.

"Is Violet awake," I asked.

"Yes, she's awake. She's coughing up blood," Bonnie replied.

"F-freddy... is that... y-you," Violet asked, weakly.

"Yes, Violet. It's me. I am so glad that you're alive," Freddy replied.

As gently as he could, Freddy pulls Violet close to him and sees her cough up more blood.

"Y/n, Violet's coughing up more blood," Bonnie said.

"Bonnie, go get a paper towel and a cup of saltwater from the kitchen," I commanded.

"Okay," Bonnie said.

"Freddy, stay with Violet. Make her feel comfortable," I commanded.

"Okay," Freddy said.

Bonnie went back with the paper towel and a cup of saltwater and sees his sister crying on Freddy's chest.

"I'm s-sorry guys... I should've... waited... I'm in... s-so much... pain," Violet cried.

"We're right here, Violet. It's okay. Wash your mouth with saltwater and tried to relax yourself okay," I asked.

"Okay," Violet replied.