Ep 7: The Funeral

Today was a very solemn day for me and the others that our dear loved one was found dead on the ground in the pool of her own blood. 

 Jungkook and I delivered the funeral invitations to animatronics who lived in Breach City to help support Bonnie during the funeral.

 At the funeral home, everyone gathered around in the room where we have Violet in a white casket.

"Welcome, citizens of Breach City. Welcome families, friends, and loved ones. I would like to welcome you all to this celebration of the lives of Violet Rose Afton and her unborn daughter, Salvanna who went to be with their beloved mother and grandmother, Amanda on March 16, 2019. They'll be missed by everyone that knew her and her unborn child, Violet was a passionate and talented young woman. She devoted herself to protecting her young brother from danger and was soon to be the mother of her sweet bundle of joy. My relationship with Violet is that she's my future sister-in-law and her unborn daughter is my future niece. Their deaths have affected me emotionally as a person 'cause I see Violet as not only a sister, but as my patient and with her daughter who died along with her affected me gravely. We all know how short life really is and how horrible it is to see a loved one in a casket like this. A quote from Morrie Schwartz, 'Death ends a life, not a relationship,'" I announced.

Everyone started clapping for my speech and I was ready to ask any volunteers to share how much Violet means to them before we bury her next to her mother's grave.

"Any volunteers to share what Violet has done," I asked.

Bonnie walked to the stand in tears as he was ready to share what Violet had done for him.

"Violet was my older sister. She and our mother adopted me when I was a baby. Ever since my mother's death, Violet kept on fighting to protect me from any danger and raising me like I'm her own kid," Bonnie said in tears.

"Anyone else," I asked.

Freddy walked up to the stand, feeling grief.

"Violet was my girlfriend. She was my whole world since I laid my eyes on her. I always feared the worst until my worst dream came true when she was dead on the ground," Freddy said, voice-breaking.

"It is time to say our farewells to Violet Afton and her unborn daughter as we bury their grave next to their mother and grandmother's grave," I announced.

All of us walked to the cemetery to bury Violet's casket next to Amanda's grave. 

 After we buried the casket, we all stood around the dirt spot where we buried Violet's grave and Freddy began to sing a special song for his beloved.

Play music ^

"Live in my house, I'll be your shelter. Just pay me back with one thousand kisses. Be my lover, and I'll cover you," Freddy sang.

"Open your door, I'll be your tenant. Don't have much baggage to lay at your feet. But sweet kisses I've got to spare. I'll be there and I'll cover you," Bonnie sang.

"I think they meant it. When they said you can't buy love. Now I know you can rent it. A new lease, you are, my love, in life. All my life I've longed to discover. Something as true as this is yeah," Goldie sang.

"So with a thousand sweet kisses, I'll cover you," Me and BTS sang.

"If you're cold and you're lonely," Freddy sang.

"With a thousand sweet kisses, I'll cover you," Goldie, Mangle, Foxy, and Funtime Foxy sang.

"You've got one nickel only," Freddy sang.

"With a thousand sweet kisses, I'll cover you," Bonnie, Chica, and Circus sang.

"When you're worn out and tired," Freddy sang.

"With a thousand sweet kisses, I'll cover you," The rest sang.

"When your heart has expired," Freddy sang.

"Oh, lover I'll cover you," All sang.

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah," Freddy vocalized.

"Oh lover," All sang.

"I'll cover you," Freddy sang, voice breaking.

"Five hundred twenty-five thousand six hundred minutes. Five hundred twenty-five thousand seasons of love," All sang.

"I will cover you," Freddy ended.

"Thank you all for coming to say farewells to Violet Afton and little Salvanna on this very day. May God protect us and love us all as human beings," I announced.

Everyone clapped for my final announcement and parted our ways.

 Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Circus went back to the house while me and the others went back to my house in front of Freddy's house.

"Thank you for giving Violet and Salvanna a proper burial, Y/n," Goldie said.

"No problem. I know that Violet wants to be close to her mother. We have granted her wish," I said.