Ep 32: Life Changes

As each day passed, all it brought was nothing but joy and happiness for all the animatronics and Violet.

What started out as friendship soon blossomed into something far more deep and beautiful: Love. A feeling mixed with trust and passion for one another. As days turned to weeks and weeks turned to months, no matter what, the bond between the lovebirds was strong and nothing in the world can destroy it.

3 years later...

"Violet! Give me my hat," Freddy yelled.

"Why Freddy? I want to wear it though," Violet teased.

"Violet......Give......Me......My.......Hat......Back...n-," Freddy threatened as he grabbed Violet by the waist.

Violet kissed him on the nose as she placed Freddy's hat back on his head.

"Got your nose finally," Violet giggled.

"You sneaky girl," Freddy said.

"Hey sis, can I talk to you for a minute please in private," Bonnie asked.

"Sure brother, one moment," Violet replied.

"Freddy, I'll be right back okay?" She asked as she turned to Freddy.

"Alright Honey," Freddy replied.

Violet kisses Freddy on his nose again and walks off with Bonnie giggling. 

 As he watches her walk away, Freddy walks to the kitchen, feeling sad.

"So, what is it brother? What's wrong," Violet asked.

"Well, can you promise me not to tell anyone please," Bonnie replied.

"Of course brother. You can trust me," Violet said.

"Okay. Well, you see sis... I want to marry Chica," Bonnie said.

"WHAT?!?!?" Violet exclaimed.

Meanwhile with Freddy in the kitchen. He started video chatting with me on the laptop.

"Why the long face, brother?" I asked.

"I don't know, sis. I love Violet with all my heart and she's now my girlfriend," Freddy replied.

"You aren't happy about that," I asked.

"No... No, I'm really happy. It's just that I don't want you to feel burdened about helping me with Violet and her depression instead of letting you live on with your life," Freddy replied, regretfully.

"Freddy, we always have to look out for each other. That's what families do. This is what siblings do. We look out for each other. With Violet and Bonnie parting with us, they're considered family," I said.

"Thanks sis," Freddy said.

"No problem, bro," I said.