Ep 19: Love Talk

Chica is sitting on the floor in the office, feeling sad when Violet walks in and sees her.

"Chica? Are you okay?" Violet asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Violet," Chica replied while looking down.

"Do you mind if I sit next to you," Violet asked.

"No, go ahead," Chica replied.

Violet walks into the office and sits next to Chica, suspicious of her behavior.

"Are you sure that you are alright, Chica? Is something bothering you?" Violet asked.

"Violet... Can I tell you something? And promise me to not freak out about it?" Chica asked.

"Sure, you can trust me," Violet replied.

"Violet... I think I'm in love with Bonnie," Chica said.

"WHAT!?!? You're in love with my brother?" Violet exclaimed.

"I know... I know, but it just happened. Just like that. I know you're mad at me, but..." Chica gets cutted off.

"No, no, no, Chica. That's great. I knew from the start that there was something going on between you two," Violet said.

"So, you're not mad?" Chica asked.

"Of course not. Why would I be? Now I would like to know, why do you like my brother?" Violet asked.

"Well, he is very nice and cute. And I feel really bad for what he had to go through. He is just the sweetest bunny I've ever met. And now I am just wondering, if I ever tell my feelings to him, would he feel the same way for me?" Chica replied.

"Chica, I am positively sure that Bonnie loves you back, he is just afraid to tell you, like you. It is a man's job to tell his feelings to a girl. So just give him time. I'm sure he'll tell you his feelings one day," Violet said.

"Alright, thanks Violet," Chica said.

Meanwhile, Freddy is sitting on the stage thinking and feeling sad.

"Hey Freddy, are you okay? You seem troubled," Bonnie asked.

"Bonnie, can I talk to you for a minute? There is something I need to tell you," Freddy asked.

"Of course," Bonnie replied.

Bonnie sits down next to Freddy, feeling concerned and confused.

"So what is it that you need to tell me?" Bonnie asked.

"Remember how every night, me and Violet would meet here to talk and help her with her depression," Freddy asked.

"Yeah. What about that," Bonnie asked.

"Well, to tell you the truth... Bonnie, I'm in love with Violet. Ever since we first met," Freddy replied.

"WHAT!?!?! Freddy, you've been in love with my sister for the past year?! Seriously?!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"I know. I'm so sorry, Bonnie. After getting to know her more, I started having these feelings for her. I," Freddy gets cutted off while blushing.

"Freddy, you don't have to apologize to me at all. I knew my sister had the looks for someone like you," Bonnie said.

"So wait, you're not mad at all," Freddy asked.

"Of course not. What is it that makes Violet seem so special to you?" Bonnie asked.

"Well, she is very nice and tough, mentally and physically. I feel bad for what kind of pain she had to go through. And she is probably the prettiest girl I've ever met. I just wish there was some way I can confess to her without trying to catch a lot of attention," Freddy replied.

"Yeah, I know how you feel, Freddy," Bonnie said.

"That's it! I got an idea," He added.

"What is it?" Freddy asked.

"I'll tell Foxy and Goldie that they can go out and party and I'll take Chica with me to a place. Giving you and my sister time to be together and from there, you can ask her to be your girlfriend," Bonnie replied.

"That's a really great idea, Bonnie. Thank you so much," Freddy said.

"You're welcome, Freddy," Bonnie said.