Ep 21: Confession

1 hour later...

"Thank you so much Bonnie for showing me around. I had a lot of fun," Chica said.

"You're welcome, Chica," Bonnie said.

Bonnie revealed a plushie from his back to Chica.

"Oh, and this is for you, Chica," Bonnie said.

"Oh my gosh, Bonnie. Thank you so much Bonnie," Chica said as they both hugged each other.

"You're welcome, Chica," Bonnie said.

"Hey Chica, can I tell you something?" He asked.

"Sure, Bonnie. What is it," Chica asked.

"Chica, you and I have known each other for a very long time right now and I really like you as a friend. But then I realized that something has changed in me. Chica, you are the main reason why I was able to get myself back together again. You are the most beautiful and kindest girl I've ever met. You were always there for me when I was down and upset. You clear the sky of anger for me with your smile. And that's why there is something I should've asked you a long time ago... Chica the chicken, will you be my girlfriend," Bonnie asked.

"Yes Bonnie, I would love to," Chica replied.

"I love you, Chica," Bonnie said.

"I love you too, Bonnie," Chica said.

Both of them kissed each other.

Back in the pizzeria... Violet was sitting on the stage and Freddy built up his courage to confess his love to Violet.

"Hey Freddy, what's up?" Violet asked.

"Nothing much, Violet. Is it okay if I sit next to you for a while?" Freddy asked.

"Sure Freddy, go ahead," Violet replied.

Freddy sits down next to Violet and sees her become sad again.

"Violet, are you okay," Freddy asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Freddy," Violet replied.

"Hey Violet, I got something for you," Freddy said.

"What is it?" Violet asked.

Freddy showed her a plushie of himself from his back.

"Oh my gosh, Freddy... thank you," Violet said in shock.

Freddy gives the plushie to Violet and watches her hug it close to her face, happily. 

 Feeling nervous, Freddy takes another deep breath and prepares for his confession for Violet.

"Violet, can I tell you something?" Freddy asked.

"Sure, what's up?" Violet asked.

"Violet, when we first met, all I thought about you was being another pretty face in the crowd. Someone that may never be a part of my life because of who and what we are. But then, after really talking, listening, and getting to know you, I felt something change not only in my heart, but in my soul for you. Violet, you are the sunshine in my life. Your eyes and smile hold the light of hope and happiness. To know what is happening with you, all I need to do is look at your eyes. Inside of them, I see many versions of who you are. I see a warrior, giver, and a savior in you. Not only are you the sweetest and innocent girl I've ever met, but also a very beautiful one. Which is why, despite who or what we are, I want to ask you something. Violet Afton, would you like to be my girlfriend," Freddy confessed.

"Wow Freddy... This is very sudden for me. I didn't know you had such feelings for me. I appreciate your feelings towards me but... I'm sorry, Freddy, but I don't think I would like that at all," Violet rejected.

"What? Why? Was it something I said," Freddy asked.

"Listen Freddy, I'm sorry because..." Violet replied.

Suddenly Violet pulled Freddy into a kiss and wrapped her arms around his head. 

 Freddy kissed her back and wrapped his arms around her waist until they pulled away from the kiss.

"I would love that very much," Violet said.

"I love you, Violet Afton," Freddy said.

"I love you too, Freddy," Violet said.

They went back to their kissing session.