Ep 25: Master

"Nooooo! My master is going to die! Please, please help her!" Funtime Foxy exclaimed.

"Funtime Foxy, please don't say that. She is going to live. She just has internal bleeding. This is normal for her when she gives life to animatronics. Okay," Bonnie said.

"Okay... but please help her," Funtime Foxy cried.

"Don't worry. We're trying everything we can," Bonnie said.

"Hey, what's going on in- OH MY GOD! What happened here," Goldie exclaimed.

"I don't have time to explain now, Goldie. Right now, I want you to take Funtime Foxy out and calm her down," Bonnie said.

"Who's Funtime Foxy," Goldie asked.

"I am. Sorry if I disturbed you from something," Funtime Foxy replied.

"That is what Violet created," Goldie exclaimed.

"Goldie, just please. Take her to the Dining room and help cheer her up. Please," Bonnie asked.

"Okay," Goldie replied.

Goldie leads Funtime Foxy to the stage and sits down next to her.

"Are you okay, Funtime Foxy? What happened there? I saw blood on Violet's face and hands," Goldie asked.

"Well... I'm just so worried about my master. After I woke up, I saw her press her hands against her head and fall on the floor in pain and lose consciousness. After she woke up, she began coughing up blood and crying in pain," Funtime Foxy replied.

"Don't worry. I've known her for a very long time. She can handle all that blood loss. Besides she has been through worse before," Goldie said.

"Okay... thank you Goldie," Funtime Foxy said.

At that moment, Bonnie walks out of the Parts and Service room, helping his sister walk. 

 Violet holds a paper towel to her mouth to help from coughing up more blood.

"Hey guys, sorry for scaring all of you when," Violet gets cutted off.

"MASTER! I thought I lost you! I am so glad that you're alive! Oh my gosh, look at you. Where were you after all those years," Funtime Foxy exclaimed as she hugged Violet.

"I'm sorry, but I don't think we've ever met. This is my first time meeting you," Violet said.

"Master, it's me, Funtime Foxy. You were the one who took care of me, remember? You always cared and protected me. Even from that bad man," Funtime Foxy pleaded.

"I'm sorry, Funtime Foxy. I still don't know what you're talking about," Violet said.

"Then, what happened to your daughter? And where is Michael and Circus?" Funtime Foxy asked.

"W-what... did you say," Violet gasped.

"Wait a minute, Violet. She thinks you're Amanda! Our mother," Bonnie exclaimed.