Ep 3: The First Night

It has been 3 weeks since Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was opened. 

 A lot of income kept coming in, many kids and families were happy and life was amazing for everyone. 

 Well......... almost everyone. 

 Each and every night after closing, Violet would look down at herself in disappointment.

"Jeez, I really hate having to wear this outfit everytime we open. Well, now that we're closed. I can change into my regular self," Violet said as she looked down at her outfit.

With that, the owner leaves to the bathroom to change. 

 10 minutes later, she looks at herself through the mirror, wearing a navy blue jumpsuit with long sleeved gloves.

"Now that's much better. I know these clothes are old and all, but at least they still look good on me. Wish I could get new clothes, but that will only increase the chance of them finding us. Oh well, better go out and see what's going on in the dining room," Violet said.

With that, she walked out of the bathroom and walked over to the dining room where she saw Freddy, Goldie, and Foxy hovering over Chica while Bonnie stepped aside.

"For crying out loud, Again?!" Violet exclaimed.

"Don't look at me, sis. I had nothing to do with this," Bonnie said.

"This is like what, the 20th time this has happened this month and we're only 3 weeks into this running business," Violet exclaimed.

"Don't worry brother. I'll take care of this," She added.

"Why can't all of you just leave me alone?!" Chica pleaded.

"Because yesterday you said that you promised to hang out with all of us," Foxy said.

"Not happening, boys. Why can't all of you just lay off of her and be like my brother for once?!" Violet said in anger.

"Sis, please don't drag me into this," Bonnie said.

"Well, too bad, brother. You already are. Come on Chica, I need your help with making the pizzas for tomorrow," Violet said.

She grabs Chica by the arm and dragged her to the direction of the kitchen.

"Thanks Violet," Chica said.

"No problem, Chica," Violet said.

"Hey Violet! Maybe if you changed your behavior and clothes, one of us would be flirting with you by now," Goldie yelled out.

Violet throws an angry glare at Goldie which is short for Golden Freddy, causing him to fall backwards in surprise. 

 When all the boys weren't looking, Violet drags Chica to the Security Office to talk.

"So what's up really? Why are all of these boys picking on you," Violet asked.

"I don't know, probably because I'm the only girl animatronic here," Chica replied.

"Why can't they just flirt with you," Chica asked.

"Because I'm too bossy and the only human girl here. But if you need help, I'm always available. Alright," Violet asked.

"Okay, thanks again Violet," Chica replied.

After talking for a while longer, Violet and Chica left the office to the kitchen to prepare the food for tomorrow, while Freddy kept on watching them walk to the kitchen.

"Why is she so attractive like that? Have all of these 3 weeks meant something else?" Freddy asked himself.

"Which one, Freddy?" Foxy asked, teasingly.

"Foxy, shut up!" Freddy glared.