Ep 10: Resolve conflicts

The day when the truth about Violet Afton was revealed. I would never forgive for what Freddy did to Violet, especially for what he did to me.

Meanwhile with Bonnie and Chica...

Bonnie threw Chica onto the bed and Chica looked at Bonnie with fearful eyes as he hovered over her.

"I trusted you to take care of my sister and you lied to me about everything that's going on. I married you out of love and now this," Bonnie said in disappointment.

He leaned closer to Chica's ear.

"I'm not planning to divorce you, but I'm gonna punish you," Bonnie whispered.

*Warning 18+ below*

Chica shivered at his voice and looked at him with eyes of relief. Bonnie started kissing her and Chica kissed him back as she wrapped her arms around him. He started kissing her neck to look for her weak spot until he found it as Chica started moaning. He removed her bib and started sucking on her breasts. Chica started moaning again, gripping onto his head, and arching her back.

"Bonnie, ugh...... what are ugh... you doing," Chica moaned.

"Remember that I'm punishing you," Bonnie said as he went down to her stomach.

Bonnie started kissing her stomach and Chica started giggling due to her ticklish stomach, but that didn't satisfy Bonnie for long. Bonnie went down to her entrance and started eating her out. Chica gasped and gripped his long ears, moaning.

"Bonnie... Please!" Chica begged.

"Please what," Bonnie asked.

"Please let me cream," Chica begged.

"Nope. Not just yet," Bonnie said.

"You're so mean," Chica moaned.

"Let's see who's the mean one," Bonnie said.

Bonnie positioned himself at Chica's entrance and thrust himself into her. Chica started moaning loudly and in pain, as he started thrusting fast into her.

A few minutes later...

I was lying in bed and started thinking about Violet and her baby. Jin tried to convince me to forgive Freddy, but I told him that I needed a moment to think. I looked through the window as Violet and her baby were the only people in my head right now.

*Play music

"Days in the sun. When my life has barely begun. Not until my whole life is done. Will I ever leave you," Violet sang as if she was a child in a flashback.

"Will I tremble again? To my dear one's gorgeous refrain?" Goldie sang as he was ready for bed.

"Will you now forever remain? Out of reach of my arms?" Foxy and Mangle sang.

"All those days in the sun. What I'd give to relive just one. Undo what's done. And bring back the light," Funtime Foxy sang as she covered herself with a blanket.

"Oh, I could sing. Of the pain these dark days bring. The spell we're under. Still, it's the wonder of us I sing of tonight," ??? sang from the mirror.

"How amid all this sorrow? Can so much hope and love endure? I was innocent and certain. Now I'm wiser but unsure," I sang.

"Days in the past," ??? sang.