Ep 47: Evil's Wrath

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO TO ME?!" Violet yelled.

"Stay quiet and you will see!" Doctor yelled.

"NO! LET ME OUT NOW!" Violet pleaded.

"Hurry up out there! We haven't got all day," Doctor yelled.

"Please don't do this! You don't underst-," Violet pleaded.

"Shock her!" Doctor commanded.

The professionals shocked her as she started screaming.

"Please... no more..." Violet pleaded.

"Again," Doctor commanded.

The professionals shocked her again as she started screaming.

"Alright that's enough! Send her back to her chamber," Doctor commanded.

A few minutes later...

"Don't worry Miss. You only got 20 years here until you're finally better. I hope you enjoy your stay here," Doctor said.

"How could this happen? I can't stay here anymore. And those things Freddy said. Did he really mean it? If he really did wish I died, he would never want to have our baby together either. How could he think that way? I am trapped here now. When my daughter comes, she will never have the good life I wish for her to have. What is that? A knife? But... how? Wait, I can't give up. Not for my baby. I have a plan, but it's going to take time and months of pain," Violet said as she held a knife.

Back at the house...

"WHAT WERE YOU BOTH THINKING?!" Goldie yelled in anger.

"She is sick, Goldie! She deserves to stay in that place," Freddy replied in anger.

"Do you two have any idea what you have done," Goldie exclaimed.

"Does this explain it all?!" Chica exclaimed as she held the pregnancy test in her hand.

"Where did you find that?!" Goldie exclaimed as he saw Violet's pregnancy test in Chica's hand.

"In the garbage! How could you sleep with my girlfriend and do this to her!?" Freddy replied in anger.

"Wait what?! Freddy, I did not sleep with her. I swear," Goldie exclaimed.

"Guys. what's going on in here," Foxy asked.

"That's it! I want all of you out of this house! I can't stand you all," Freddy yelled.

"Freddy, listen to me! Violet is-," Goldie cuts off.

"SHUT UP! And stay out! All of you," Freddy yelled as he kicked Goldie, Foxy, and Mangle out of the house.

"Foxy, what are we going to do," Mangle asked.

"I don't know Mangle. But we'll find another place to stay. I promise," Foxy replied.

"How could they do this? I thought we loved each other no matter what," Freddy said in sadness.

"Freddy, are you okay," Chica asked.

"No, I'm not, Chica. I loved Violet for all my life, but she cheats on me. I feel so used," Freddy replied.

"I'm sorry Freddy. But you'll get over it," Chica said.

"Maybe Chica," Freddy replied.

"Freddy, I want you to try to forget her. If you can't, I will help you. Okay," Chica asked.

"Okay Chica, I will try to," Freddy said.

6 months later...

"Chill out will you?! I am checking on her right now! Wait a minute... Where the heck did she go?! She left her uniform here. But how could she escape?" Asylum guard questioned.

"Guards! Get the word to Boss that the girl is missing! Alright Miss! Where the hell are you?! Come out, come out wherever you are!" Asylum guard yelled.

"Right here dummy... DIE! I am leaving here. Whether you like it or not," Violet said.