Ep 15: The announcement

Everyone except Bonnie is gathered around the stage where Violet is standing by herself.

"Violet? What's going on?" Chica asked.

"Why did you call us? What's this meeting for," Foxy asked.

"Well, for those of you who don't know, Bonnie's birthday is coming up and I need everyone's help on making the party plans," Violet replied.

"Wait a minute. Isn't Bonnie's birthday also the day of your birthday?" Chica asked.

"Yes actually, but I want this to be about my brother okay, guys? None of you have to get me anything. Can we all agree to that?" Violet asked.

Everyone nods their heads in agreement and continues on with the meeting by making the party plans. 

 When the meeting is done, Violet gets off the stage, but Chica stops her suddenly.

"Wait, Violet. Can I talk to you for a minute?" Chica asked.

"Sure, Chica," Violet replied.

"You see, Violet. I don't know what to get for Bonnie as a birthday present. Can you maybe help me," Chica asked.

"You know what, Chica? As your friend, I will help you find a gift for my brother. And I know just the thing," Violet replied.

"Thank you Violet," Chica said.

"Your welcome, Chica," Violet said.

A few hours later, Bonnie and Freddy are in the Parts and Service room talking.

"So what is it that you wanted to ask me, Freddy," Bonnie asked.

"Well, I want to know what your sister likes," Freddy replied.

"Ummm... Freddy, do you have these feelings or something with Violet? Cause you seem to always ask questions about her and hang out with her," Bonnie asked.

"What? No, no I don't," Freddy replied.

"Are you sure," Bonnie asked.

"Yes, we're just friends, that's all. I am just still trying to help her with her depression," Freddy replied.

"Well... let's see... she cares about me... she likes to tell jokes, laugh, smile, cook... sometimes fighting... I know... Singing! She used to really love singing. Our mother always said she had the voice of an angel," Bonnie stated.

"Really," Freddy asked while smiling.

"Oh yeah, I remember back when she was little, she sang a lot," Bonnie replied.

"Thank you Bonnie. That's exactly what I needed to know," Freddy said.

"Anytime, Freddy," Bonnie said.

After getting some ideas for Violet's present, Freddy walked into the Parts and Service room to call his little sister on his phone.

"Hello Y/n speaking," I said through the phone.

"Hey Y/n, this is Freddy. Your big brother," Freddy said.

"Hey Freddy, what's going on, big brother," I asked through the phone.

"Look my friend, Violet was planning a birthday party for her younger brother, Bonnie, but it was also her birthday as well. I was thinking about giving her a present that showcases her singing passion, but I want to give her and her brother a surprise gift as well," Freddy replied.

"Hmm... Let me ask Jin to see what he can do," I said through the phone.

"Sure, no problem," Freddy said.

I turned over to Jin.

"Annyeong jagiya," I called.

"Ye," Jin said.

"Uli hyeongnim sigan jom nael su isseulkkayo," I asked.

"Wae," Jin asked.

"Geuneun chingu du myeong-ege kkamjjag saeng-il seonmul-eul jugo sip-eo habnida," I replied.

"O! Naneun daleun salamdeul-ege jeonhwahayeo saeng-il chugha nolaeleul buleugo nameoji gajogdeulegeneun daleun nolaeleul buleul suissseubnida," Jin stated.

"Saranghae Jagiya," I said.

"Nado saranghae nae salang," Jin said.

I turned my attention back on the phone.

"I talked to my hubby and he said that we can do facetime with you guys and sing two songs for Bonnie and Violet," I said.

"Great! Thank you little sis," Freddy said.

"No problem, love you," I said.

"Love you too, bye," Freddy said.

"Bye," I hung up.