Ep 28: Preparations

All the animatronics gathered around the stage where Violet is standing.

"Alright everyone, Christmas is coming up and I need help with getting everything set up," Violet announced.

"We'll help with wrapping the gifts," Mangle and Funtime Foxy said in unison.

"I'll help with preparing the food for the Christmas party," Chica said.

"And we'll help out with getting the decorations and the tree," Freddy said.

"Alright, awesome everyone. Now let's get to work," Violet said.

After the meeting, all the animatronics leave their spots to get everything set up for Christmas. 

 A few hours later... Funtime Foxy, Mangle, and Chica are walking up to Violet who was just leaving from the Parts and Service room.

"Hello Master, how are you doing," Funtime Foxy asked.

"I'm fine. You can always call me by my real name, Funtime Foxy. You don't have to call me 'Master,'" Violet said.

"I know, but I like calling you that because you brought me back to life and look somewhat similar to your mother," Funtime Foxy said.

"Alright then. So, why you three here," Violet asked.

"Well, we just wanted to say to you that it's time for us to do a makeover," Funtime Foxy said, excitedly.

"Oh Hell no! There is no way I am wearing that or dressing up to look pretty. I'll look ridiculous," Violet exclaimed.

"Sorry, Violet. But the boys told us specifically to make sure you start acting and looking girly for once," Mangle said.

"Fine," Violet said, hesitantly.