Ep 9: The Truth Came Out

Everyone was gathered around in the dining room for a big family meeting.

"Sis, what's going on," Freddy asked.

"I've figured out what happened Violet, but first, I need to ask you guys a few questions," I replied.

"Okay, ask away," Chica said.

"Did you guys throw a party," I asked.

"Yes," Foxy replied.

"Were there alcoholic drinks at the party," I asked.

"Yes," Goldie replied.

"Did Violet drink on that day," I asked.

"Yes, she did," Mangle replied.

"Did she go to her room drunk on that," I asked.

"I think so, she walked inside of the house," Mangle replied.

"Did she go to her room drunk with another drunk person on that day," I asked.

"Not so sure," Mangle replied.

"I asked those questions because I went over to the house to look for Violet's bedroom and I saw some shifty stuff in there," I stated.

I pulled out the photos from my folder and spread them out on the table.

"Let's get on to the first part of how Violet got pregnant. The semen stain on her bed and the rope on the bed structure indicate Violet has been raped on the day of the party," I said.

Everyone except Goldie was shocked when I said the word rape and I continued looking through other photos for more evidence.

"The positive pregnancy test shows that she found out that she's pregnant the day after the party and the chocolate bar indicates her pregnancy craving. Who knew that she had a sweet tooth?" I said as I showed them the two photos.

"This black top hat indicates the one who raped Violet on that day," I said as I showed them the photo of the hat.

"Bring it home, Y/n. Who did it," Bonnie asked.

"The reason how Violet got pregnant was because..." I replied.

"Because YOU GOLDIE," Freddy exclaimed as he pointed at Goldie.

"Because YOU FREDDY FAZBEAR RAPED HER!" I exclaimed as I pointed at Freddy.

Everyone gasped at Freddy and Bonnie was gabber-smacked from what I said.

"IT WAS YOU?!" Funtime Foxy exclaimed.

"YOU WHAT?! YOU DID WHAT?!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"Anyone care to share how and why Freddy did this horrible thing to Violet," I asked.

Freddy, Chica, Foxy, Mangle, and Goldie looked at each other, nervously until Goldie confessed.

"It was me! It was my fault! I'm the one who got Freddy drunk and he raped Violet as a result," Goldie confessed.

"And that I believe," I said as I snapped my fingers.

Now we know how Violet got pregnant, we're moving straight to how Violet got sent to the asylum.

"From what I remember Goldie told me that Violet got sent to the asylum due to Freddy's assumption that Violet was cheating on him with Goldie, correct," I asked.

"Yes," Goldie replied.

"What made Freddy make that type of assumption," I asked.

"I saw him and Violet hanging out and talking together a lot, that's why," Freddy replied.

"Speaking of which, Violet wasn't cheating on you, Freddy. Goldie was helping her with her pregnancy because he was the first one who knew that she was pregnant, no one else," I said.