Ep 8: Y/n investigates

It's been a few weeks since Violet and Salvanna's funeral. 

 Funtime Foxy and Bonnie struggles with the loss of Violet Afton, so I decided to find out what caused her to commit murder-suicide.

 First I need to take care of the first part of the case, how Violet got pregnant. I waited for Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Circus to walk out of the house for me to look for Violet's bedroom.

As I watched them walk out of the house, I sneakily walked inside of the house and investigated the whole house. I checked the kitchen and looked inside of the refrigerator to see a lot of beer bottles, beer cans, and lots of alcoholic drinks.

"Seems to me that they had a party here," I said.

As I closed the refrigerator, I got a huge whiff coming from upstairs.

 I walked upstairs and that huge smell was coming from Violet's bedroom. 

 I peeked through the door and saw a messy bed with a horrible stench, then the left side of the room showed the pregnancy test, a chocolate bar, a black top hat, and a rope on the bed structure.

"What the," I said to myself.

I looked at the bed and noticed a semen stain on the bed sheets. I looked back at the rope, then the semen stain, then the first puzzle came together.

"She's been raped," I whispered.

I took pictures of the stained bedsheets, the rope, the pregnancy test, the chocolate bar, and the black top hat. 

 I walked closer to the top hat and took a small whiff to see if it had a specific scent. 

 I pulled away from the hat, knowing that it has Freddy's scent in it and suddenly realized that Freddy is the one who raped Violet.

"Freddy, did you do that to Violet," I whispered in shock.

I looked through the window and saw Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Circus walking their way back to the house.

"I don't want to put the milk in my cookie, but this is ugly," I snarled, quietly.

A few minutes later...

I started figuring out how Violet got into the Asylum until I remembered my conversation with Goldie about Freddy's assumption that Violet was cheating on him with Goldie and also her mental illness. 

 I think that was the cause of how she got sent to the asylum and now I'm going to the final part which is what happened to Violet as she escaped from the asylum. 

 While I was looking through my text messages, what I saw was devastating and disappointing to say the least. Goldie came into the kitchen and saw me copy and pasting something on my document in my laptop.

"Y/n, what are you doing," Goldie asked.

"Trying to figure out what happened to Violet," I replied while drinking tea and water.

"How's Funtime Foxy doing," I asked.

"She's struggling to cope with the loss," Goldie replied.

"I know how hard it is for her to experience that, but only you can help her by supporting her as much as you can," I said.

"Okay, thank you," Goldie said.

Goldie went upstairs to the bedroom where Funtime Foxy is, not knowing that she was changing into her nightdress. 

 Goldie opens the door and sees his girlfriend wearing a light pink night dress as she was busy sitting down on the bed.

"Funtime Foxy, are you doing okay," Goldie asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Funtime Foxy replied with her head down.

Goldie sat next to her on the bed.

"Look, I know how hard it is to lose Violet. Believe me, I know. Y/n is doing everything she can to bring some closure for you and Bonnie," Goldie said.

"How do you know for sure," Funtime Foxy asked.

"She was looking through some photos and text messages that she got from Violet to figure out what happened," Goldie replied.

"Hope she finds out," Funtime Foxy said with hope.

Meanwhile...

I looked through the photos and Violet's suicide note in my document. Suddenly everything came together in my research and I immediately dialed Goldie's number.

"Goldie, gather everyone in the dining room. I've found out what happened to Violet," I announced.