Ep 30: Pranks and Karma

"Okay Goldie, I think I see them coming. You ready" Foxy asked.

"You bet I am," Goldie replied.

"So Mangle, how's your relationship with Foxy coming along," Funtime Foxy asked.

"It's going great actually, Funtime Foxy. How about," Mangle gets cutted off.

Foxy and Goldie jumpscared Mangle and Funtime Foxy, causing them to fall on the floor, surprised as the boys burst into laughter.

"Oh my gosh! You should've seen your faces! You were really scared!" Goldie exclaimed in laughter.

"Foxy! Goldie," The girls exclaimed.

Meanwhile, over in the Parts and Service Room, Bonnie and Freddy are holding a present to give to Chica and Violet.

"So Bonnie, do you think they'll enjoy our 'surprise' from us," Freddy snickered.

"Definitely Freddy. I think I hear them talking on stage. Let's go," Bonnie alerted.

"I am so glad that everyone now has that special someone in their lives to keep them happy. You did a good job, Violet. Even when we're open, the children love the new animatronics," Chica said.

"Thanks Chica. That means a lot to me," Violet said.

"Hey sis. Me and Freddy just wanted to give you girls this gift, thanking you both for throwing that Christmas party," Bonnie said.

"Aww, that's very sweet of you both," Chica said.

"Thank you both so much," Violet said.

Bonnie and Freddy give the gift to the girls and take a few steps back, snickering.

"Alright, let's see what's inside," Violet said.

"What the heck?!?!" Violet and Chica exclaimed.

The present explodes, spreading black paint everywhere on them as the boys burst into laughter.

"Gotcha again, sis," Bonnie exclaimed in laughter.

"That's just great! You two so totally fell for it," Freddy exclaimed in laughter.

"Bonnie! Freddy!" The girls exclaimed.

A few hours later... All the girls are together in the Parts and Service room discussing how they can get back at the boys.

"We've been jumpscared, laughed at, and pranked by these boys, Master. What should we do to get back at them," Funtime Foxy asked.

"Oh don't worry Funtime Foxy. I got a plan. It's time that we use karma to get back at these boys," Violet replied as she giggled evilly.