Ep 29: Christmas Special

"Aww, come on sis. Just wear the hat at least. To be honest, you'll look kinda cute," Bonnie said.

"Brother, one more word or begs from your mouth, I swear I'll," Violet threatened.

"Woah Violet, calm down, okay? You can kill your brother later. Just not right now, okay?" Freddy butted in as he's holding the laptop while having a call with me.

"You better stop teasing Violet, Bonnie. You gonna need her to help you get a cab someday," I scolded

"Okay, sorry guys," Bonnie and Violet said in unison.

After Freddy leaves, Bonnie and Violet look at each other.

"Hey sis, want to know something," Bonnie asked.

"Sure, what is it," Violet asked.

"To be honest, you don't look good. At all. Not even close to your real self," Bonnie replied.

"Bonnie, this was your idea for the girls to make me like this. So, don't you even," Violet threatened.

"You look pretty. Almost like mom. I can really see her in you. A strong, beautiful woman. If only she was here to see her beauty in you," Bonnie said.

Feeling emotional, Bonnie and Violet hug each other, happy to still be a family together without their parents.

"Thank you brother. I love you," Violet said.

"I love you too sis. You know what else?" Bonnie asked.

"What?" Violet asked.

"I think you'll make a great mom too," Bonnie replied.

"That we'll talk about later, brother," Violet said.

After the hug, Bonnie gets up from the stage to join the other animatronics as Freddy walks up and sits next to Violet after finishing his call with me.

"So, how did it go sweetie," Freddy asked.

"It went great, Freddy. Really great," Violet replied.

"You know what? He is lucky to have you as a sister," Freddy said.

"Thank you, Freddy. That means a lot to me," Violet said.

Both of them shared a kiss. 

 A few hours later... All the animatronics are with those they care and/or love to give gifts and express their thoughts and emotions about them.

"Hey honey, I got something for you," Chica said.

"Really? What is it sweetie," Bonnie asked.

Chica gave Bonnie a plushie of him for christmas.

"Wow, Chica... Thank you so much. I love it," Bonnie said as he hugged Chica.

"You're welcome, my cute bunny," Chica said.

Both of them shared a kiss.

"So, what is it that you wanted to tell me, Funtime Foxy," Goldie asked.

"Well, I just wanted to let you know that what I am about to give you may mean nothing to you but to me," Funtime Foxy replied.

"What do you mean," Goldie asked.

Funtime Foxy pulled out a golden freddy plushie from behind her back. 

 Goldie takes the plushie and stares at it as Funtime Foxy blushed in embarrassment.

"You see Goldie, ever since we first met, you've been really nice to me and I always thought of you as a cute bear. I understand if you don't feel the same way for," Funtime Foxy gets cutted off.

Goldie pulls her into a kiss and Funtime Foxy kisses him back.

"So, what is it that you wanted to give me, Mangle," Foxy asked.

"Well Foxy, what I would like to give you is... this," Mangle replied as she showed him a foxy plushie.

"Oh, wow Mangle," Foxy said in shock.

Mangle gives Foxy the plushie and watches him hug it close to him in happiness.

"There is a gift I would like to give to you, Mangle," Foxy said.

"Really Foxy? What is it?" Mangle asked.

"This," Foxy replied as he pulled Mangle in for a kiss.