Ep 27: Resolving

"What happened? Did I do something wrong," Funtime Foxy asked.

"No, you didn't, Funtime Foxy. Right now, I want everyone to just try to forget about this. Okay, can we all agree with this. guys," Bonnie asked.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement and left to their places except for Freddy and Chica.

"Bonnie, what was that? Did you know anything about this," Chica asked.

"No, Chica. I knew nothing about this. She never mentioned anything about having a father. FREDDY!" Bonnie exclaimed.

"What?! What did I do this time," Freddy exclaimed.

"I thought you said she was honest with you about everything and helping her with her depression. What the hell was that," Bonnie exclaimed.

"I did, Bonnie. But she never mentioned anything about her dad. How was I supposed to know that when all she ever talked about was her mother," Freddy replied.

"Of course she wouldn't. Why can't she just let it all go? It was all in the past. The past can never come back to her. Freddy, call your sister and talk to Violet for me. Please, she can only listen to you guys now. I am just so tired of talking and trying to help her. You and your sister have to tell her that she needs to understand that she has to let the past go and remember that she has us to help her," Bonnie said.

"Okay. Me and Y/n will try to talk to her right now," Freddy said.

Freddy leaves to the Office and grabs his laptop to call me as Bonnie walks over to the stage and sits down. 

 At that moment, Chica sits down next to Bonnie, feeling bad for him.

"Why can't your sister just trust us? Things were just going well till Funtime Foxy brought up her past," Chica said.

"That's how she thought about life. She couldn't trust anyone to take care of us 'cause she's been lied to and tricked before by a lot of people. I just wish that she could accept the fact that her real family will never come back," Bonnie said.

"Don't worry, Honey. She will understand. Just remember if you're upset or sad, I'll be here for you 'cause I love you," Chica said.

Bonnie pulled Chica into a gentle kiss and went back into each other's embrace.

"I love you too, Chica. Thank you," Bonnie said.

Meanwhile, back in the office, Violet was sitting on the floor, feeling regretful for her reaction towards her friends. 

 Freddy came to the office with the laptop in his hand during my call.

"Violet? Are you okay," Freddy asked.

Yes, Freddy. I'm fine," Violet replied.

"You're not fine, Violet. I can tell by your voice and tone. Tell us, what has been bothering you and why didn't you mention Michael," I asked.

"Ever Since he left me and my mother, I always wondered why he left even though everything was great. There were no fights or anything. My parents were always happy for each other. But one day at 12 AM, I asked him where he's going and he said 'I'm sorry, Violet. But daddy has to leave you and mommy now. Don't worry, one day we'll be together as a happy family again.' Now with my mother gone, I asked myself if he's ever gonna come back. He should've known that mom died, but he never came for me. I hold onto his promise and hope that we can be together again," Violet replied.

"Violet, Freddy told me about Michael and how he was being murderous and monstrous towards Funtime Foxy. What's going on with your father is that he's suffering from a borderline personality disorder. It is where he suffers from unclear self-image, self harm, emotional mood swings, empty feelings, and unstable family relationships," I said.

"But my father never had that with my mom," Violet said.

"Violet, your father had an unstable relationship with your grandfather, not your mother," I said.

"Who's my grandfather," Violet asked.

"Your grandfather is William Afton, the founder of Fazbear Entertainment," I replied.

"What," Violet said, shocked.

"Your grandfather has 3 children, 2 sons and a daughter. Your father was the eldest, your aunt was the second eldest, and your uncle was the youngest. Your father was the cause of the bite of 83 where your uncle died at such a young age. Your aunt was the same too, but at a different location. Your father wanted to end what your grandfather had started, so he tried to team up with his old business partner to track down William's location. But it clears to me that William decided to change his way to your father, but your father wouldn't believe him. With Michael leaving you and Amanda, it indicates that he was trying to protect you from the disorder that he has and wanted you to know that he loves you no matter what. So, please, be strong and accept the past as what it is. Most importantly, trust everyone in the family okay," I asked.

Violet feels a lump in her throat grow and feels selfish for her actions. 

 Feeling more empathy for herself, Freddy pulls her into a hug and lets her cry and sob on his shoulder.

"Thank you guys... I'm sorry... I'll change I promise," Violet sobbed.

"It's okay, Violet. No matter what, we're always there for you. I promise," Freddy said.