Ep 10: Woman in the Mirror

The day after...

I walked outside to the garden and saw what the storm did to the flowers. They were blown off from their flower beds and some of their petals were all over the ground.

"Let's see what I can salvage from here," I said.

I started picking up the flowers that survived the storm and brought them back into the house.

"That's all the flowers I have from there," I said to myself.

I began to make some floral creations with the leftover flowers.

^Play Music^

"​Still and silent. Calm before the storm. Gold and diamond. Jewels behind the throne. Into the night. Out of the dark. Take to the sky. Chasing the stars. All that we said. All that we are. Waiting to fly. This is the start. Hide and seek. Reason and rhyme. Grand and glorious. Living the dream. Yours and mine. Euphoria," I sang while making a flower crown.

"Hide and seek. Reason and rhyme. Grand and glorious. Living the dream. Yours and mine. Euphoria," ??? sang from the mirror.

I look around the room for that voice, but nothing.

"Stone and feather. Move outside your head. Now or never. Strong in every step. Give me a sign. Hitting the mark. Take to the sky. Chasing the stars. Open your eyes. Watching afar. Waiting to fly. This is the start," I sang.

"Hide and seek. Reason and rhyme. Grand and glorious. Living the dream. Yours and mine. Euphoria," I sang as ??? jumps in.

"Okay that's a bit weird," I said while

"Hide and seek. Reason and rhyme. Grand and glorious," I sang as I picked up the mirror.

"Living the dream. Yours and mine. Euphoria," ??? sang as she revealed herself in the mirror.

I was shocked to see an actual woman in the mirror for the first time.

"Please sing that song again. It's beautiful," ??? pleaded.

"Are you like my fairy godmother? How did you get into the mirror," I asked.

"No, I'm not a fairy godmother. I'm nobody. Just pretend that you never saw me," ??? replied as she disappeared in the mirror.

"Wait, please don't go. Oh man," I pleaded until I gave up.

I turned on the TV to check on the news and was shocked to see more kidnapped children cases going up, especially ever since the Afton incident.

"Man, those child cases are getting worse by the minute. Worse than the Afton incident," I said while making flower crowns.

"Afton? Did you just say, Afton," ??? asked as she reappeared in the mirror.

"Yes, I did. Why," I asked.

"My daughter and adopted son are Aftons," ??? replied.

"Who are your children," I asked.

"Violet and Bonnie," ??? replied.

"Wait, if Violet and Bonnie are your children, you're..." I asked in shock.

"Amanda Afton," ??? replied.

I was shocked big time. I thought that she died on September 11th and she must've survived the attack somehow.

"How's my children? Are they okay," Amanda asked.

"Your son is okay. Your daughter... I don't know what to say," I replied.

"What happened," Amanda asked.

"Your daughter committed murder-suicide on March 16, 2019," I replied.

"What?!" Amanda exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry. I tried everything I could to get her mentally better, but she got worse when she mentioned your death," I said in tears.

"Oh darling... No.... No... Please don't," Amanda said.

"You're pregnant, yes," She asked.

I nodded to her question.

"Deep breaths, okay? I'm sorry, it's all sudden to me," She said.

"How did you get in the mirror," I asked.

"I used the red jewel to put myself in this mirror for protection," She replied.

"Who was the one that got murdered," I asked.

"It was my twin sister," She replied.

"No wonder, she looks like you," I said.

"Also did the red jewel look like this," I asked as I showed her the Heart Of Community.

"Yes, it's that jewel. What's the name of that jewel you're wearing," Amanda asked.

"The Heart Of Community. It has been passed down for generations to every single pharmacist. In case you're wondering, I'm Y/n Kim, a pharmacist," I replied.

Our conversation was cut off when the news stated that the yellow bunny, a wired animatronic, and a dark female spirit were the ones who were capturing children. It also stated that everyone hoped for the Heart Of Community to retrieve their children back from them.

"Oh no," I said.

"That's him. He's the one who murdered my sister," Amanda said as she pointed at Ennard on the TV.

"We need to stop them," I said.

"But your baby," Amanda said in concern.

"Don't worry, Amanda. I'll let only Goldie, Funtime Foxy, Circus, Mangle, and Foxy know about this," I said.

"Okay," Amanda said.