LIX. Sixth Year: Disowned And Free

May 23, 1978 (Tuesday)

REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK

*ੈ‧₊˚*ੈ‧₊˚

Regulus was standing in the courtyard with Pandora.

"Are you coming back next year?" He asked Pandora.

"Don't know," she answered. "You?"

"Don't know," he agreed. Pandora raised her eyebrows and cocked her head in his direction. He felt familiar arms wrap around his waist. He let out a small laugh. "Hello, James."

He turned around slightly so he was looking at his boyfriend. James placed a small kiss on his lips before resting his chin on his shoulder. "I haven't seen you all day. Are you avoiding me?" James complained.

"You're dramatic, love. I definitely wasn't avoiding you," Regulus told his boyfriend before turning back to Pandora. "James has separation anxiety when he's not around me."

"It's true," Sirius agreed as he jogged towards them. Peter, Remus, Kian, and the girls trailed behind him. "He gets emotional or stressed when Reggie isn't around. He also gets moody. He chucked a shoe at my head last week."

"Piss off, Sirius," James told him. He tightened his hold on Regulus and leaned down to whisper in his ear. "Wanna go up to the dorm?"

"Nice try, Potter. You two aren't escaping this time," Sirius told them.

"Fine then we are going to cuddle out here. Right in front of you."

Regulus sat down on the ground in between James's legs. James draped his arms around his waist again. Sirius just rolled his eyes before lighting a cigarette and taking a drag of it before handing it to Remus who also took a drag.

"I can't believe Saturday is my last Quidditch match," James told them all.

"And we are going to kick Slytherins arse," Kian added.

Regulus nudged his friend in the side playfully. "Look at you getting all competitive over Quidditch."

"Well when you see Aidan again some day, you have him to thank."

The mood of the conversation shifted, but James brought it up again. "Reg, don't think that just because you are my boyfriend doesn't mean I won't make you do laps until you throw up. This is my last match and I want to win. You better catch the bloody snitch."

"I agree with James. My brother doesn't deserve to win. He's been an arse lately," Pandora agreed.

"Yeah, I've noticed," Regulus mused. The fact that Evan was still glued to Barty's hip after what he did hurt him. He felt so betrayed by them both.

"And don't even get me started on Barty. He's been avoiding me, but next time I see him I'm going to kill him," she continued.

"Looks like your wish is about to be granted," Mary stated as she gestured towards the entrance to the castle where Snape, Amycus, Zahara, Evan, and Barty were approaching them.

"Well look who it is. Hogwarts most infamous couple. Acting all poofy," Snape sneered. They all laughed at the greasy haired boy, but Barty laughed the loudest.

Pandora stepped forward and backhanded Barty across the face. So she wasn't joking.

"What the fuck, Dora?!" Evan exclaimed as he leaned closer to Barty to make sure he was okay.

Pandora poked him the chest with her finger. "Do you want me to slap you too because I will?! I'm sick of your shit, Ev. You know what he did and you are still attached to his side!"