LII. Sixth Year: The Rosier Twins

June 7, 1968

EVAN WILLIAM ROSIER

*ੈ‧₊˚*ੈ‧₊˚

Evan remembered the day his mom died like it was yesterday.

He was seven. His father had been disappeared again like he did many times throughout Evan's childhood. He may not have known it then, but his father disappeared because he was on missions for Voldemort.

Pandora had been sick that day so she was asleep in her bed. Evan was sitting alone with his mother in their garden. His mother didn't even have her wand because why would she have needed it? She was just playing in the garden with her seven year old son.

"Look, mummy! I got a flower for you," he told his mum as he held out the flower to his mother.

She gave him a sweet smile as she took the flower from him and stuck it in her hair. "Thank you, sweetheart. It is very pretty. In fact, I think it is the prettiest flower I have ever seen."

He let out a happy giggle as she reached over and started to tickle him. His mother had been a Malfoy before she married his father. She had an older brother named Augustus who had gone on to be Lucius Malfoy's father. Evan did not like the idea that he was Lucius's cousin.

The sound of someone apparating sounded beside them. It was Alastor Moody. He remembered how his mother's expression had tensed. "Hello, Alastor," she greeted coldly.

"Where is Silas?" Moody asked.

"My husbands location doesn't concern you. What are you here on a mission for Albus? Or are you here to get revenge for Ad-."

"Don't you dare speak her name," Moody snapped.

His mother had raised her chin defiantly. "I can say her name whenever I like. She was my sister-in-law."

Tobias Rosier had provided four heirs for the family line. Evan and Pandora's father, Silas, was born in 1926. Two years later, Francesco was born. He had an affair with Annalise Lestrange who gave birth to Rabastan Lestrange. The affair wasn't spoke of and the fact that Francesco was Rabastan's true father was covered up. Two years after Francesco was born, Adele was born. She died in some accident in 1946 at the age of 16. The accident was covered up and no one knew what had happened. A year after Adele was born, Druella was born. Druella went on to marry Cygnus Black and they had Bellatrix, Andromeda, and Narcissa.

"She would still be alive if it wasn't for Silas. The Rosiers weren't dark wizards before. They only were when Silas started to hang out with Tom and then he became his right hand man. Riddle brought the Rosiers into the dark side he had created. Francesco was more than happy to follow his brother over to the dark side. Druella was too young to understand what was truly happening, but she still went along with. Adele on the other hand... she didn't want any of that. She wanted me and she had me," Moody stated.

"It is not my husband's fault that Adele didn't do as she was told. If she hadn't been so foolish-."

"But it was. When Adele refused Tom's marriage proposal, Francesco and Silas came to a disagreement over the matter. With Tobias passing away only a couple months earlier, they thought they were in control of her. Francesco seemed to grow a heart and he suggested that they should let Adele do whatever she pleased, but Silas disagreed. Fran cast a hex at Silas and they started to fight. Adele stepped between them and tried desperately to stop the fight. It was a blur of spells back and forth and before they both knew it, Adele had been hit by one of them. She died and they never knew who had cast the killing blow."