XLIX. Sixth Year: The First Crack In The Glass - Part 1

November 19, 1977 (Saturday)

KIAN ANSEL CRESSWELL

*ੈ‧₊˚*ੈ‧₊˚

He could feel the seer episode coming as he walked the roads of Hogsmeade with Lily, Mary, Marlene, Dorcas, and Aidan.

"I'll be right back. You guys head to the bookstore without me," he quickly announced before taking off in a sprint. He did not need to be in the middle of the road when having a vision.

He heard the crunch of gravel behind him and he just somehow knew it was Aidan who had followed him.

He felt the fatigue wash over him immediately as his head throbbed and he briefly braced himself on the wall. His knees gave out and everything went dark.

He was standing in a cave watching a shadow person stick their hand into a potion. They looked in pain and they released a scream.

The next moment he was that person and he was being dragged deep into the water. He was drowning. He heard himself, or the shadow person, let out a muffled scream in the water.

The vision shifted and a million things flashed at him all at once. He was in some chamber and then a storage room. He saw flashes of cities being burned to the ground and one that looked creepily like Hogsmeade itself. The vision ended with Voldemort pointing his wand at him and yelling "Avada Kadavra!"

He woke up in Aidan's arms. "Are you okay?" Aidan quickly asked him as he helped Kian stand and lean against the wall.

"Yeah, that one wasn't that bad. Just confusing. It's a lot of the same stuff over and over again in all my visions lately," he explained.

"Was it the cave again?" He nodded slightly. "Could you see the persons face yet?"

He shook his head. "No, it's still this shadow person. It's weird."

"You should talk to Dumbledore about it."

"Absolutely not. That never works and you know it."

"I know, but this cave is clearly important if it keeps popping up in your visions. Don't you think he should-."

"I said no!" He snapped in irritation.

Aidan let out a small sigh. "You are fucking impossible to help sometimes."

"I could say the same thing about you," he fired back. "You already broke your bloody promise."

"I've kept my promise," Aidan defended.

"Bullshit! You kissed Tanya after the game!"

Aidan let out a scoff. "How about you and Evans, huh?"

He pursed his lips. "What about Lily and I?"

"You are always with her. She obviously likes you. Do you like her?"

It was his turn to scoff. "That's none of your business."