XLI. Fifth Year: Room Of Requirement Shenanigans

January 31, 1977 (Sunday)

REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK

*ੈ‧₊˚*ੈ‧₊˚

"We should come up with a name for ourselves," Barty suggested. Regulus, Barty, Evan, Dorcas, and Pandora were all sitting in the Quidditch stands chatting and studying.

Dorcas raised an eyebrow, "What are we? The fucking marauders?"

"Oh fuck off, Meadows. You are literally dating a marauder!"

"Technically, Marlene is not a marauder. It's just the four boys," Dorcas corrected.

"Whatever, it's besides the point. Anyone got any name ideas?"

"How about the pantheon?" Evan suggested a couple minutes later.

"Ooh! That's a good one, Ev," Pandora replied excitedly. Regulus figured it wasn't a terrible idea.

"I mean I am royalty after all," Barty agreed

"Didn't know your mum was Queen Elizabeth, Bartimus," Regulus teased.

Barty flipped him off playfully. "So it's settled then. We are The Pantheon," Dorcas announced. They all nodded in agreement.

"Black!" Yelled James's familiar voice as he entered the pitch.

Regulus smiled to himself and gave his boyfriend a small wave before turning back to his friends. "You guys better get out of here. Practice starts in thirty minutes and you snakes don't need to hear all our Quidditch plans before the match."

"You're no fun," Barty pouted like a child. Evan rolled his eyes at his friend.

"Can I stay and watch? I mean it's not like I play Quidditch or anything," Pandora asked.

Regulus shrugged, "Sure. I'm going to go get changed though. I'll be right out."

As his three Slytherin friends reluctantly left, he walked into the locker room. As soon as he entered the room and closed the door, James's lips were on his. Regulus smiled against the kiss and he draped his arms around James's neck. When the kiss broke, he rested his forehead against James's. "Hi," he greeted sheepishly.

"Can't believe I get to do that now."

"Yeah, me neither."

He inched forward and pulled James into another kiss. James backed them up and pinned Regulus against the shower wall. Regulus kissed him harder and James ran his hands through his hair, tugging at it gently. He felt something cold fall over his head. He let out a gasp of shock as the shower head above him soaked him and his clothes. He hit James on the arm. "James Fleamont Potter!"

James laughed at him and a smug look appeared on his face. "Relax, it's just a little water, Reggie."

"You know I hate water, you twat!"

James just kissed him again and Regulus flipped them around so James was under the shower head. James pulled away and gave him an offended look. "Alright, I see how it is."