Whats ur issue with him?! 2

I followed Henry's black SUV and I was on my moped. I kept getting my hair in my mouth, it was around 6 am and I was unbelievably tired.

I followed and followed until he parked at a weird old mechanical shop. There was several black big cars.

I slowly turned off the moped and quietly observed henry. He was in some black jeans and a tight black shirt. He had his big Rolex watch around his wrist.

I slowly and quietly went to the side of the building and watched from the window.

I peeped inside and saw several men, younger and older. All with guns. I was in shock.

They all had almost exact fit as Henry, some with gold chains around their neck, some with suits and one thing as also that they were insanely fine.

"Where is he?" Henry asks while loading a gun and lighting up a cigarette.
"He's on his way" another one says, a bit younger.

Who? I wondered

It was a bit cold and I started to freeze, but still so interested..

After 5 minutes

I saw another black car pull up and saw an older , rich looking guy. Handsome as well. The guy was in his mid 50's and was wearing a suit. My god who wears a suit in this hour? I thought.

Then I saw Zayn get out of the car. I was in utter shock. My body froze, I had no words and just froze there.

He walked inside with the man, I assume his dad.

"What a pleasure" Henry says with a smirk
"Henry." The man says
"Elio." He says
"We're here for the same reason" Elio says.
"I guess" he says
"I don't want your wife's kid near my son." He says
"And I don't want any man with your last name, near my stepdaughter " he says lighting up another cigarette.

As I stood there in shock and tried my best not to make any sound, I felt something tingling on my hand and to my horror I saw a huge spider on my hand, right at my middle two fingers.

I screamed. I fucking screamed.

Suddenly eyes were on my and guns were pointed. I had never felt fear like this and prayed it was the last time.

"Aurora?" Henry says out loud putting down his gun.
"Mhm" I say in a scared tone. I felt dizzy, I felt scared, I felt my heart beating fast and I saw black. It all turned black for me. 

I don't know how much later..

I woke up, I woke up somewhere I didn't know where. My vision was blurry and I had a sharp headache.

I was laying in a bed with Zayn sitting on a chair, spread legs and a gun firm in his hand.

"Aurora?" He asks concerned and gets up to me, throwing the gun on the chair and sitting beside me
"Don't get near me." I say
"Look I know what it looks like-"
"Yea. Guns were pointed at me Zayn. What's happening? Why are there guns involved and why-"
"Shh, calm down, Henry is at work and told your mom that you slept at a friends house and that he drove you there" he says handing me a pill and water.

I gave him nothing but a look.

"Well tell you everything later. You'll go home later and rest" he says...

Again at night

I was home all day, acting normal In front of my mom who was going on a trip again. 1 til 2 weeks or something. I don't know.

My mom left and I kissed her goodbye. Henry just got home and kissed her too while giving her fucking flowers.

I had changed my pjs after it got dirty yesterday nigh , so I was just in some sweats and a t-shirt. Henry walked in and had a concerned look.

"Are you okay?" He asks
"Mhm" I say
"Look we'll go to Aleasios place tonight and I swear I'll tell you everything" he says
"Mhm, I'll change" I say

I went upstairs, no idea what to wear. I opened the closet and just saw a bunch of clothes and didn't know what to wear.

I decided to wear:

I went back downstairs and didn't say a word and say in the car

Henry also didn't say a thing and drove.

We came to a luxury apartment building and of course there were two men that looked like something from the M.I.B

"Good to see you Henry" they say with a smile and let us in.

We walked inside and when I tell you it was the most gorgeous apartment building, we weren't even inside the apartment yet.

We went in the elevator and I was scared, I was breathing fast and apparently loud enough for Henry to hear.

"Don't be nervous" he says
"Don't be nervous? There was like a thousound guns pointed toward-" and we arrived into the most gorgeous parent house I had ever seen. There was a elevator, there wasn't even any door or anything. Just right inside.

We walked in and I saw Zayn and his dad I presume. And like 10 other men.

We sat down and my heart was beating.

"Want any water?" Zayns dad asks, I forgot his name to be honest. 
"No thank you" I say in a quiet tone
"Look we just wanna tell you what's going on and why we forbid for you and Zayn to see each other" Henry says
I just give him a look.

"Me and Aleasios haven't talked for around 20 years" Henry says
"Because of your stupid father" Aleasios says.
Weirdly Henry was calm.
Henry then grabbed me and took me to another room.
"Talking about aggressiveness" I say
"Look I can't handle his shit. Me and him were best friends since forever and because of his father betrayed mine fathers business, because they were partners, we haven't talked in 25 years" he says
"Oh"
"Yea."

We went back outside and they all sat there.

"You are forbidden to see eachother" his dad says
"But it isn't our rivalry, it's yours."
"You never betray family" he says
"Well we're not in the fuckibg 1920's" I say
"Don't have that attitude" he says
"You're not my fucking dad." I say as tension rises and saw him quickly stand up and suddenly Henry took his gun out.

"Sit down." Henry said to him while posting the gun.

He sat back down.

"Get me out of here" I whisper
"What?" Henry asks
"Get me out of here. Now." I say
"Fine." He says and gets up.

I had no words. In just 24hrs I found out my new Stepdad is some mafia dude and has rivalries, just like those from movies. He owns guns. He probably owns shit ton else. He probably has a shit ton cash. He probably-

I could feel myself not breathing properly.

"Aurora calm down" he says
"Calm down?! Calm fucking down?" I ask
"Yes."
"No"
We were in the car now and I had no words.

"Organized crime?." I ask
"What?"
"Isn't that what you call it?"
"Well it's- it's a long story aurora. You can either choose to hear more about it and learn it, or don't and live your normal life and forget about this" he says

Should I learn about it? Organized crime? Nah...right? I shouldn't...

The end! Sorry for any spelling mistakes!!!!

Now it took a huge turn. What's aurora gonna do? Wanna learn about the family's organized crime or live her life on as it was. Was her mom apart of this?

I don't know, but let's see!