Stupid bars. Part 36

As I was about to scream while I felt the hands I realized who it was.

"You won't be standing here" he says throwing me over his shoulders.
"Henry fucking put me down!" I say while hitting his back, it was stiff as a rock.

We walked inside and he put me down, threw one of his sweaters to me.
"Take it on" he says
"Look I'm not some dog you can just pick up and throw things at" I say
"Oh stop the complaining" he says while looking down on his laptop.

I put on his seater, took off my shoes and just looked at my phone and it was awkwardly quiet.

"Are you okay?" I ask him
"Yea, head hurts a little." He says and I could still see some bleeding thru his white t-shirt.
"Can i check?" I ask
"Sure, whatever makes you happy" he says. He was acting a bit stand off and arrogant which really boiled my blood.

I pull up his shirt in the side and see a huge scar.
"Did this happen at the bar too?" I ask
"Yea" he says just starring into his computer
"Want me to clean it?" I ask him
"Whatever makes you happy" he says arrogantly again.
"What's with the attitude?" I ask
"Why do you care?" He asks
"I'm out." I say.

I get up and go over, take my shoes and jacket.
"Oh cmon aurora" he says
"I don't need your bullshit Henry. You can take that attitude and shove it up your ass" I say. Why I was getting so angry, I don't know.
"Fine then" he says and right when I was about to leave I see his hand slam the door right before me.

"Fine, but you're not going anywhere in that weather" he says with a dominant tone. I just shut up and sat down on his couch.

I took my shoes off and just looked at my phone while he worked. I was still angry.

"Are you still mad?" He asks
Silence.
I only just looked at him and looked back at my phone, realizing my Uber had just gone by. Waited a minute or something and just left.

"Fuck off?!" I yell
"What happened?" Henry asks with a smirk.
"My Uber just drove off?" I say confused
"Stay here the night" he says
"What?" I ask as I felt my heart get heavy.
"Yea, I have spare pants you can wear instead of that tiny skirt" he says
"Okay thank you" I say in a soft tone.

I went up to his room and took his sweats pants on..

Around later at midnight..

Me and Henry had both gone to bed, separate ones. I had my own room here from long time ago and just used that.

I tried to sleep as much as I could but just couldn't, why? I don't know.

I decided to go downstairs for some water and to my surprise Henry was sitting there, holding onto his side.
He was obviously in pain, but didn't say anything.

"Are you okay?" I ask
"Yea but no" he says
"Let me check it" I say and lifting his shirt up, the huge scar on his side has bled and bled and no it has some infection.

"My god Henry" I say getting up and finding some alcohol, wipes and few other.
"I know" he says grunting in pain
I slowly went down on my knees and began cleaning the wound while he was sitting on the chair.

He lightly grunted here and there while I cleaned the wound. By the silence and his grunts it got slowly tense in the air.

After I cleaned the wound and put on a big plaster over it. I was about to get up to go upstairs but suddenly felt  a hand in my chin. I looked up at him and he slowly put my face to his, inches from eachother..

"Please forgive me" he says in a tone, in such a dark tone.
"What?" I whipser confused.
"I can't survive without you.." he says before he pulled me in for a kiss. He put his hands around my waist as I slowly sat on top of him. We made out slowly but also aggressive in a way..

I slowly went back down to my knees and slowly pulled his pants down. He was hard and I could feel that..

I slowly started sucking the tip, to tease him. I could see him separate for more and slowly going more and more down. I could hear his light moans and his head throwing back..

I slowly went up and down until I could feel his hand gripping my hair and making me take it all at once. My mouth was filled up by his dock, tears began streaming down my eyes and i enjoyed it every second, and by the looks on his face so was he.

He began moaning louder and louder.

"Ahh fuck aurora" he says while throwing his head back..

He boped my head up and down his dick until he came in my mouth. The warm Louis went down my throat and he slowly took his dick out, wiping the side of my lip.

"Good girl" he says.

I got up and so did he. But at the same time he was still in some pain, so we slowly went up to his bedroom and just fell asleep together while cuddling.

He had his huge arms around me and I hugged him too..

The end! I know not much but I am trying my best, I really don't wanna disappoint y'all, so give honest feedback! ❤️