Alone together.. part 5

I woke up Monday at around 6 am getting ready. I had a long weekend and was not ready mentally for school but I can't just miss it. I went downstairs trying not to wake up Henry. I made my usual coffee and sat down looking a bit on my phone before getting ready, and there was heavy rain.

As I sat in his big kitchen quietly it started being even heavier the rain and I could hear the thunders. I hate storm weather. I don't think I had ever seen stormy weather in the morning but I was scared asf. I had always had that fear since little.

I went upstairs to brush my teeth and get ready. I washed my face and did my make up. I had my hair up in a ponytail and wore:

It was an horrible outfit for the weather but it was cute so who cares

It was an horrible outfit for the weather but it was cute so who cares. When the clock hit 7 am Henry woke up, it was earlier than usual but I guess it was maybe the weather.

"Good morning" he says looking on his phone and drinking his dark coffee.
"Good morning" I say
"You're wearing that to school? In this weather" he asks
"Yea?" I say
"Hm" he says
"What hm?" I ask
"Nothing" he says
"Say it"
"No"
"Cmon"
"No"

God he was annoying. I got ready to go and suddenly got a warning on my phone.

"STAY HOME. THE WEATHER IS TOO DANGEROUS" it said

It made no sense, they should've said more. That was until I heard the news saying the weather is dangerous and something something was broken. To be honest I didn't listen that much but I was kinda annoyed. I couldn't go out and neither could Henry, that meant that we both were gonna be alone, together.

"Well I guess we're gonna be home" he says
"Yup" I say

Some time later

I was talking with my mom on the phone and she told me everything about her trip so far.

"Mommy miss you so much" I say
"I miss you too, I need to go but be safe!" She says
"Yea I'll be careful" I say and hung up

"How's your mom?" He asks
"Good" I say dry
"What is your issue?" He asks
"You" I say
"What did I do to you?" He asks
"You always complain about something. My clothes show too much, looking at Dean weird and being mad he is here. Like leave me alone?" I say
"Well then don't rub your ass all over me then" he says
"K." I say

I sat on his big cream colored couch and watched some Netflix. I talked with Dean on the phone and complained about how annoying Henry was being, that was until I saw him giving me an angry look but with a little smirk. He was wearing a tight white t-shirt showing his abs and a pair of sweatpants..

"What?" I ask
"Hang up" he says
"What?"
"Hang up the phone" he says
I hung up and he slowly walked towards me, grabbing my throat in a harsh, but not too harsh, way and began making out with me.
"Henry this is so-"
"Shut up" he says

He hand his hands everywhere on me and slowly took off my pants. We kept making out and I could feel his strong hands ripping off my Victoria secret underwear.

"My god, you're already wet?" He says
"Shut up" I say with a smile
He had to fingers gliding around my clit making me moan lightly.
"That has to be the sexiest sound I've ever heard" he says looking deep into my eyes, admiring my pleasure.
He then put his fingers in my mouth and watched me suck them.

He began kissing me everywhere again, neck, shoulders and lips. He then took off his pants and sat down. I then stopped him from touching me, got down on my two knees and looked at him with a smile.
"Look if you don't want to you do-" he suddenly stopped talking as soon as I began licking his big wet cock..

I see his head resting back in pleasure and him holding my ponytail as I suck the life out of him. As he held my hair he began bopping my head up and down in a fast pace, a pace I had never done before. Tears streaming down my face, Henry shoving his dick far down my throat until I felt warm, sweet liquid shooting down my throat.

"Good girl, didn't know you could take it all" he says
"Didn't know I could either"
He then pulled me up on top of him and slid his dick right into my sore, wet pussy.
"God I didn't know you were that tight. You feel so good wrapped tight around my cock, it's perfect" he says as he takes some of my loose hair behind my ears, admiring me.

I was struggling to even say anything but just moan. I was just sitting on top of him, feeling the pleasure in my pussy as he was thrusting in and out of me. He then put his big, cold hands on my waist and made himself on top of me. He grabbed both my wrists and cuffed them on top of me, while he held them he began sucking my nipples and slowly blinding in his cock.

I could feel hit hot breath on my ears and he could hear my moaning in his.
"I'm so fucking close Henry" I moan out loud
"Fucking cum then princess" he says

My legs shake and my eyes roll back as I could feel myself cum. He then quickly pulled out and came on my stomach. He got up and I sat on the couch, mesmerized. I had never been this roughly but at the same time, gently, fucked.

"You're were so good" he says while kissing my forehead before getting up.
"I'm gonna go shower" he says and walks upstairs. I was still in shocked pleasure. He had treated me so cold and out of the blue fucks me?

Some time later

After I was done showering I wore:

I sat in my room and my pussy was still sore

I sat in my room and my pussy was still sore. I could still feel his cold touch everywhere on my body..

I went downstairs and saw him talking with someone on the phone. I quietly went downstairs and took some strawberry's to eat and sat down. I continued watching my show, Ginny and Georgia. He sat beside me and finished his call.

"Look, what happens stays between us. Okay?" He says
"Yea sure" I say
He saw the hickeys he did on my neck and smiled at me, I smiled back. He also had a few hickeys from me..

The end! Hope you guys liked it!! <3333