Who? Part 14

I don't know if you remember but I work at an big company. I was a secretary and handled all sorts of calls, lawyers and what not.

It had now been a month or two since my and Williams break up. I had been hanging with dean and his new girlfriend so I was always third wheeling and Madeline also had someone. I love it for them but to be honest I was feeling super alone. Me and Violet never went to that club cause the break up but I promised her this weekend I would.

It was Saturday and I was getting ready for going out with Violet to some exclusive club. Apparently it was several months waiting list and what not. I was going to look good, sexy..

I put my hair up in a tight ponytail and did my makeup with shit ton of setting spray.

I wore:

I wore big black heels and went downstairs to take my jacket

I wore big black heels and went downstairs to take my jacket. I also had a little purse and put my phone and other stuff.

"Where are you going?" Henry asks, giving his usual judgmental look.
"Out" I say not even looking at him.
"Honey just don't make too much noise if you come home late." My mom says with a smile arm snile
"Yea" I say smiling back
"Be careful" Henry says
"I will" I say while rolling my eyes.

Me and Henry haven't had a lot of alone time so to be honest I was kinda "missing" him..

Violet was waiting outside in her Jeep and she drove to the club.

At the club

As we were finding a parking spot I saw the long line.

"Oh my god" I whisper in disbelief
"Don't worry, we're on the list" she says with a wink

We went to the front of the line

"Violet shouldn't we get in line?" I ask concerned
"Yes hi, Violet Valendora" she says interrupting me and speaking to the security guard
"Of course Mrs. Valendora" he says

I was shocked

"Told you" she says and runs off to some rich looking people
I sat down at a table with her and her friends and just drank my way thru. I couldn't stop thinking about work, William and what not.  I was just sitting, not doing much. Work work work work work was in my mind..

My work line was a lawyer secretary which was super stressing.

A drink

Another drink

Third drink? Sure

Just one more

Last one!

Then a hard metal pipe hit my head, well not actually, but the drinks hit hard. I was seeing stars and Violet was suddenly gone and one of her guy friends sat beside me.
Right as he sat I decided to do something stupid and call Henry, why you may ask, well I'm stupid that's why.
"Aurora?" His deep voice says with a concerned tone
"Yes hi, it's aurora and I-"
"Where are you?" He asks, I could barely hear his voice from all the noise.
"Somewhere you're not" I say while putting a berry in my mouth, it was in my drink and I was hungry.
"Aurora stop, let me come and get you"
"Hm no" I say
"Aurora"
"No. I'm tired of your bullshit, "I like you aurora, get off me aurora" and then ignore me?"
"Tell me which bar-" was the last thing I heard before hanging up.