Part 1 Meeting him..

Today I woke up at around 6 am. I have been in Princeton for about 2 weeks and it was stressing me enough. I went downstairs and began drinking my ice coffee, my mom was wide awake in the living room.

"God work has been killing me" she says
"Yea I know.." I say
Yesterday I heard her flirty talk with some guy super late, so I decided to ask her straight out
"Who was the guy you talked with yesterday?" I ask
"Oh uhm this new guy I have been talking to lately, I haven't dated nor gotten attention for a long time so I decided to give it a shot"
"Good to hear, I'm happy for you" I said

I was happy for my mom of course, it had always been the two of us since my dad became uhm physical. Anyways I went back to my room and wore;

I felt comfortable and I also took my black backpack with me

I felt comfortable and I also took my black backpack with me. I packed all my books and was ready to go, scared at the same time.

At school

I had biological and biomedical studies at Princeton and had no friends. I had mostly been alone so when this sweet girl came up to me and introduced herself, I was surprised.
"Hello! I'm Madeline and I'm new here, I have no friends and wanted to ask if you wanted to be friends?"
She was a pretty girl with long brownish hair, pretty hazel eyes.
"I'm aurora, and Thai is my first year too!" I say to her.
"What is your area of study?" She asks
"Biological and biomedical studies, you?" I ask
"Are you for real? Me too!" She says
"Oh my god, how great!" I say, I normally was horrible at making new friends but I got a sense of comfort with Madeline.

After a few hours

I've had worked about the female and male body and much more. I had a break now and went outside to smoke, bit far away from campus of course. As I took out my Marlboro reds I saw a handsome older guy walk by, he he gorgeous grayish dark hair and beautiful deep brown eyes. He has a muscular body and looked fit but not too fit, he looked at me and I looked back making intense eye contact.

He smiled and kept walking and my heart was beating as I lit my cigarette..

After school

I walked inside my house yelling "I'm home!" And walked into my living room with my mom and the hot older guy from earlier..

"Hi hon, I want you to meet Henry, the guy I have been talking to lately" she says
"Oh-" I said, I had nothing more to say. I was mostly just shocked.
"Look I now it's maybe too much at once but I promise he's a sweet guy, just sit down" my mom says

I sat beside her on her left, and on her right was Henry. He was holding hands with her while having this beautiful smile on his face.
"So I just wanted you to meet him and get to know him" she says
"Yea, your mom and I have been doing great so she wanted me to introduce myself to you" he says with a deep luring voice.. I just looked at him and didn't say much more.

Ding

I got a message from Madeline inviting me to her house and I used that as an excuse to run away.

I went to Madeline's and sat on her bed doing some homework.
"So I see this super hot guy on my break right? Super hot, tall and all."
"Oh hot" Madeline says
"But you'll never guess what"
"What?"
"He's my moms new boyfriend, so there goes my chance" I say
"Oh you're into older guys?"
"Yea you know, when you don't have a father figure you're suddenly emotionally attached to uour 38 year old history teacher" I say while taking a sip of my caramel frappe.
"Daymmm, I feel bad for you to be honest. My dad is just a pussy who gets mad about everything" she says
"No need to feel bad, it's just how I function" I say as a joke. We continued doing home work and I was unbelievably tired.

Me and Madeline decided to go out to eat and chose out a cute restaurant. I ordered a pasta carbonara and Madeline ordered some sort of salad. We ate and talked about all sorts of stuff. I kept thinking about Henry..

Back home

When I came home I saw Henry but no mom?
"Henry where's my mom?" I ask like he's Alexa or something
"She's out getting groceries" he says
"Ok"
"Look I know it's pretty new with me and your mom but I don't want you to be uncomfortable" he says
"I'm gonna go upstairs and change" I say.

I'm not mad about my mom finally finding someone nice, I just found it weird and new. But I needed to be nice for my mom.

I went upstairs and changed into:

I sat on my bed and went on Netflix to watch good girls

I sat on my bed and went on Netflix to watch good girls. I slowly fell asleep..

First part ever done! I hope you guys know English isn't my first language so if there's any confusion I'm sorry! And sorry if it moved in too fast I just know that this story is gonna be a fast one!!!