A distraction.. Part 16

Today my mom and I had a girls day! We had planned everything since she was going on another work trip soon.

We have had a super fun day and had shopped, a lot. My mom was packing for the next day for her trip and I did my usual homework.

(I was wearing sweatpants with a white long sleeve)

"Honey are you okay?" She asks worried downstairs , I was sitting doing my homework as usual and went slowly downstairs.

"I'm okay sweetheart" he says
"What happened?" I ask
"Well Henry has a fever and apparently needs to stay home and still work" she says running around
"Mom it's fine, I can take care of him" I say
"Oh honey are you sure?" She asks stopping mid caos
"Yea of course" I say with a smile..
"Awe honey" she says hugging me and running upstairs

Henry gave me a smirk and I walked on, leaving him annoyed per usual..

The next day

Today my mom was going on her trip and we said our goodbyes and love you's.

Henry was all red and sick, constant sneezing and his voice was like in the mornings, just all the time now. Dark and lustrous.

He was driving and it was silence in the car.

"So how are you?" I ask
"Good, u?"
"Okay enough" I say
"So when we come home you need to not make too much noise since I am going to be on an online meeting" he says
"Okay i wont" I say and the rest was silence..

When we arrived home I changed into some comfortable clothes:

I also wore slippers and went on. It was freezing cold inside but the house was so warm and it was super nice.

Henry was sitting on the couch before he went on and I sat beside him

"Hey" I say
"Hey" he says
"So are we going to finish what happened last time?" He asks
"Yk what, not really" I say as a joke, as soon as I stood up I felt his hand around my throat
"You're not going anywhere" he whispers and I slowly sat on top of him while he put his hands on my waist and we made out.. out and out like never before

His hands traveling everywhere making me more horny as ever..

"My god I have missed you" he says
"Missed you too" I say

Suddenly his computer was getting a call noise
"Are you serious?" I ask
"I'm so sorry" he says quickly sitting at the dinner table and starts the meeting..

I was annoyed, by a lot..

He gave me a "sorry" face and went on..

I decided to go to Madeline's place and we decided then to go out and shop..

I got ready and wore:

(I can't remember if I already used this outfit, but I hope it's okay)

I wore my big puffer jacket and went out..

Out

Me and Madeline went to a big shopping mall and walked around.

"So tell me about you and the mystery guy" I say
"Well.."

And from there it went on. We talked and walked and shopped. We went to a small burger place to eat and we sat down with our 20 something shopping bags..

We sat down and had our drinks and it was around 4 pm.

We waited for our food when I heard

"Hey aurora" a familiar voice said behind me
"William?" I ask while turning around and seeing a pretty girl beside him, not the one he cheated with me on.

"Hey" he says
"Oh hi" I say towards his new girlfriend
She was exactly the opposite of me, and it annoyed me. I wasn't a tramp, going around and fucking everyone, but seeing that made me realize how stupid I was to fuck him.

"Well it was great to see you!" I say with a smile
"My god she's horrible looking" Madeline says
"Well, he picks his own chicks" I say
"Fair enough" she says.

I had bad rest of the day and went home..

After a few hours of shopping, spending money and what not. Henry had texted and called as much as he could but I ignored per usual.

I walked in home and saw Henry on his meeting calls.

I walked inside quietly and he looked tired, like he had a long day. I changed into the comfortable clothes I had on earlier and sat down on the couch.

I was bored. Bored and angry and decided I wanted to tease Henry in all sorts of ways.

I went under the dining table and he looked confused but had his focus on his screen and tens of thousands of papers in front of him.

I slowly took off his pants and he knew what I was doing. As he slowly helped me taking them off I could feel his hard dick popping up. It had been a few weeks since we fucked, nearly over a month I think..

I slowly sucked his tip and could see him clenching his jaw in someway pleasure but also wanting more.

I kept swirling my tongue around his tip and could see him struggling. I began taking his whole dick at once and saw the pleasure on his face..

I kept sucking his dick up and down as much as I could. I could feel it all filling my mouth and the tears streaming down my face. I was slowly getting horny and he came down my throat, hot, sweet liquid shooting down my throat and tingles up my spine.

He didn't do one weird face at all, kept a straight face with a clenching jaw and hands playing around, oh and also a lot of so called coughing..

The end!

Everyone, I'll try my best to write but I have so much school stress for next week, I promise to do my best but it's so stressful.

Love you all so much!