Stupid bars. Part 35

Power. Power is what I feed of. Power is how we live and what we will always live by. Power is what we also feed of.

Power. Strange word..

Today was Friday. Me and some of deans friends were going out to a bar just to drink. It was a weekend thing. Sometimes weekdays.

Actwr school was finished I went to violets place to get ready. Even though Violet wasn't going with we had made a deal to hangout.

I went to her place with like a kg of bags and rung the bell.

"Who?"
"Aurora"

She buzzed me in and I took the elevator to her apartment.

She had a gorgeous, huge apartment, almost the double of mine.

We went to her room and sat down on the floor.

"So a birdie told me you and Henry broke up" she says pulling out some wine from her fridge and two glasses.

"Yea like many months ago, you just heard of it now?" I ask
"Yea, one of his friends told me. Fucking cute they are" she says pouring our glasses.
"I just need to not feel anything. I don't wanna talk about Henry or any of his shit." I say taking a big sip of the glass.
"Girl. Calm down. Now cmon get ready" she says

A few hours later and some wine too.

I had gotten ready and I wore:

And just had my hair in a ponytail with curls

I sat on the couch with Violet and I was a teeny tipsy already.

We were laughing and having fun, before she suddenly sighed.
"What's wrong?" I ask
"My idk " She says
"What's with him?" I ask
"Well he's sometimes acting Interested and sometimes not" she says. Me and Violet were about the same age but she was 2 years older and was also into older men, so same taste I would say.

"We're gonna make out" I say
"What?" She asks
"Yea. Make him jealous" I say
"Oh aurora."
"Wanna have him or not?" I ask
"Well okay then, you think it's gonna work?" She asks
"Yea" I say

I took her phone, held it up near me and hee face. We made out. Lips touched eachother and warmth hit us. There was no feelings of course.

I took the picture and just sat her down.
"Send it" I say
"Okay then" she says and sends it
"Yayyy, now get ready" I say to her
"What?"
"Yea, you're coming with" I say 

At the bar

We were at this cute bar in mid city, it had nice jazz music and we all sat at a huge table. We were around 8 ppl, all from distance free by places. It was quite nice.

I ordered a Long Island and we also bought a few wines here and there.

With an empty stomach, the alcohol was better..