A whole week. Chapter 2 part 30

"what do you mean aurora, elaborate" he says curious...

"I don't know..something like just roses or flowers."
"But I did give you that." He says
"Yea with a 2 million dollar purse." I say annoyed sitting on his desk.
"Well then what?" He asks with a smirk
"Maybe homemade gifts? Or maybe taking me more out? Or just give me a bit of your time? You have been so busy at work" I say and looked down.

"Am I not giving you enough attention?" He asks
"Yea your not. You're always at work." I said.

He nodded. No argument, no denying. He stood up.

He took me by my chin to look at him and said
"I promise you we'll talk after my meeting, okay?" I just nodded..

Back at home

I did eat some noddles for dinner and just sat in the living room, watching my usual show in my new silk pajama night gown. Not really a night gown, more a very short one..:

I was just sitting in the couch when the door opened up and there he stood

"Tonight, I'll give you my attention. So much attention you'll be sick of it.." he smirked and walked towards me..his eyes looking at me like they wanted to eat me.

God I wanted him..

"Oh really?" I ask with a whisper..
"You bet" he whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my body. 
"Then show me. Show me the attention you'll give me Henry.." I say
"God I love when you say my name, or when you scream it" he says with a wink. I felt his soft lips on mine and a small hint of scotch touched my lips.

He was on top of me as we made out and I slowly wrapped my legs around his waist..

He picked me up and his hands were on my ass, under my dress. His big, rough cold hands. I could feel his cold rings..

We roughly made out and he started kissing me more by my jaw and neck. My eyes shut as I enjoy every second of it..

While we were making out we walked upstairs and almost hitting our backs every where in the hall. Us both out of breath. I could feel his hot breath on my neck..

"You're the only woman who could make me this crazy Aurora...my beautiful aurora" he says while looking deep in my eyes.
"Show me how crazy I make you.." I whisper

As I sat in the edge of the king sized bed he slowly went down on his knees..

He first took off his shirt and pushed his hair out from his face...

He slowly took off my thong which was dripping wet.
"Wow wow" he says with a smirk

He slowly put two fingers inside me, slowly massing them around, making a moan escape my mouth..

As he went slowly I felt a tongue, a tongue moving around my clit making me moan louder than before.
"Oh fuck Henry" I moan and throw my head back, enjoying every second..

I then felt tingles swarm down my back and felt myself cum everywhere on his fingers..

"Fuck Henry.." I whisper while panting..
He stood up and licked his fingers, and when I say licked, I mean every single drop..

"My gorgeous girl.." he says while coming towards me and marking my neck with his soft lips..

I kissed him before we switched places and he was now the one at the edge of the bed. I slowly unbuckled his belt and felt his hand on my cheek..

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks with a reassuring tone..
"Yea" I say while looking deep into his eyes..

I unbuckled and he already had some pre cum leaking out of his hard dick, which then I took my finger and wiped it. Then slowly licking it while looking at him, smirking.

He threw his head back with a smirk and I kept teasing.
I slowly put my lips to his cock and my hands. I spat and began sucking, slurping, making tears fall down my face..mascara running everywhere..

He threw his head back, moaning in pleasure. His moans which was music to my pussy..

"Fuucckkk aurora" he moans out loud while throwing his head back..

I then felt his sweet liquid shooting down my throat and all over my lips..

I stood up and took off my dress..I was already wearing no bra.
"Mmm, pretty girl.." he whispers out..

I slowly sat down on his cock, and he immdyu hugged me while riding. It was slow and warm.. I did like the rough and hard sex but I also felt comfortable like this. He had his arms around me hugging me while I hugged him too. Moans escaped our loofahs in each of our ears. Henry held me while thrusting a few times.

"Mm Henry, fuckkkk" I moan in his ear and slow and small moans escaped his mouth too..

"I'm gonna-" was the last words before I came all over his dick and felt his warm liquid in my stomach too.

We both flopped in each others arms and threw ourselves on the bed, panting and sweating..

We both looked at eachother and there was just silence as we smiled.

"I love you.." I blur out and giggle
"I love you too, and I love your laugh" he says before kissing me.
"No no no. You are gonna help me to the bathroom cause im unable to walk"'I say while trying to massage my legs.
"So I guess my handmade gift paid of well?" He asks with an annoying grin.
"Well I definitely didn't hate it" I say while holding on to him while going to the bathroom.

After our shower..

Me and Henry were sitting on the bed, watching our series. He had changed into a white t-shirt and his usual sweatpants. I was just wearing a cute pajama set.

"I need to tell you something" he says to me with a worried look
"What?" I ask concerned
"No don't worry. It's just because I need to take a trip to New York for a meeting" he says
"For how long?" I asked curious
"Around 3 weeks" he says
"Oh wow..so when is it?" I ask
"In 2 days" he says
"Oh..just please promise me to be careful" I say worried
"There nothing to worry about" he says while putting his big arms around me and I rest my head on his chest.
"I promise you.." he says with a smile..

The end!!!!! Hope you guys liked this, and sorry for long wait, it kept deleting a part of my story.. So what's gonna happened now? Henry alone to New York? Is it really a meeting or is he meeting someone? If not, is something going to happen to him? Maybe nothing is going to happen?..

Anyways, love u all! ❤️❤️