You like this kinda stuff? Part 37

Henry. Henry was like a magnet for me. He could say a few words and I would be right back to him. Why? And how? How did have so much power over me?

Update on me and Henry's relationship. It has been like okay? I don't know, he hasn't been romantic and it has been slow.

He's super busy and I don't know what to do. We have only been together for 2 months or so..

Somewhere..

I started off my day with school. It had been an okay day and not too much happend.

I came home to Henry's house, since I moved back in, and went up, took a warm shower and dressed into:

I wore this since there was no one home anyway..

And since there was no one home I sat down and read one of my special books. Straight up SMUT. Loved it. I have read it more and more and lately since I have missed the fun sex life with Henry..

I suddenly heard the door open and yelled "Henry is that you?!" Since I was upstairs.

"Yup!" He yells and I ran down, ready to kiss him until I saw like 5 other guys with him. His eyes turned dark and my heart skipped a beat.

"Oh-" I say
"Yea, go upstairs." He says sternly.

I panicked, ran back up and changed into;

And came back downstairs, embarrassed.

"Anyone want coffee?" I ask awkwardly. The two men say yes and rest say no.

I made them coffee and served it to them, as I get back to the kitchen, I turn around and Henry was right behind me, scaring the shit out of me.

"Fuck" I whisper.
"What do you think you're doing?" He asks
"I'm sorry, I didn't know you were coming with other people and-"
"Don't." He says and looks down on me, his eyes making me feel shivers..
"Henry-" I say before getting interrupted by one of his guys..
"We'll talk about this later" he says..

His meeting finished late...

I was in bed wearing the small lingerie set from before and just looking at my phone. He walked in and went straight to the walk in to change.