Oh wow.. part 8

After last night when my mom interrupted the mood was kinda gone for both of us. I had gotten home since the weather got better.

William hadn't texted me or anything for 2 days and today was Monday so ofcourse there was school.
I got up and washed my face, did my hair and wore:

With some black bell bottom leggings. I put on some hoops and went downstairs.

Henry and my mom were sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"Good morning honey" my mom says
"Good morning mom" I say
"Good morning Y/N" Henry says and I just nod at him.

I guess he didn't like my reaction to his good morning since he suddenly looked angry.

"So how was the date with William?" My mom asks
"Oh it was great, we had a great time" I say
"Has he called you back yet?" She asks
"No not really" I say feeling kinda down.

I always let myself be attracted to the wrong guys. And maybe you thought Me and Dean had something going on but to be honest I can't feel that spark between him and I.

"Well I'm soon gonna miss my bus!" I say and walk out the door. I kept checking my phone for notifications from William, but nothing.

School went by quick and i was already out at 4 pm. Madeline was sick and Dean was too busy to hangout so it was just me alone most of the day.  I was sitting in my room until-

*ding*

W: hey Aurora
A: hi
W:sorry I haven't been texting you, my phone broke so I needed to get a new one. So super long story
A: oh yea it's fine :)
W: I wondered if you wanna come to my place on Friday? Maybe to watch some netflix?
A: sure :)

I was already super excited to Friday and was nervous too.  What was I gonna wear? We're we going to finish what happened last time? Yea I was panicking like crazy..

Fast forward to Friday after school!

Me and Madeline were out shopping before I was going to Williams. I had already bought a new miss Dior perfume and a new pair of Nike Jordan's, black and white.

We were also in Victoria secret where I bought cute red lingerie..
I also bought a few body mists and we were going up to eat.

"So tell me about this William" Madeline says
"So he's super sweet, and listens a lot. He also has these tattoos and honey colored hair. And god his body, I died when I sat on top of him-"
"YOU SAT ON TOP- *cough* I mean, did you sit on top of him?!" She says
"Shut up, and yea. We were about to do more until my mom called"
"Are you ready to do more? Don't make him force himself on you" she says
"No I won't, don't worry" i say

We went to a cute bagel place and ate. We also had bought and iced caramel coffee and talked.

Back at Madeline's place