The whole story..part 25

Credits to: NNN-rain

So much had been going on...too much.

Henry's pov

Aurora hasn't talked to me in god knows how many weeks. Every meeting I had been to I only thought of her. No one else but her. I feel like I have betrayed her but..

I had another meeting this morning at the firm with some snooty workers who would do anything for me.
"Want water Mr. Madden?"
"New suit Mr. Madden?"
"You look so good today Mr. Madden!"

God I was going fucking insane.

I came home at around 4 pm and had walked by Aurora's bedroom and saw her sleeping, so peacefully..

I went on into my bedroom, Serena was on a trip of course. I went on to change into another meeting, but that was first tonight so I just did some work.

I sat downstairs and at around 7 pm I heard Aurora coming downstairs.

"Slept well?
"Mhm"
"There's dinner, Chinese, since I can't cook"
"K."

Ouch. 

I wasn't really the soft guy, it grossed me out being and huggy and buggy towards someone.

"Are you ever gonna talk to me?" I ask her
"Well, I have thought about it and I wanna apologize. I shouldn't have talked to Zayns dad like that and embarras you. It's just not really something I would've expected. " she says
"Come here" I say and sat her down beside me.
"I know it's all a shock, but as I said before, you can be apart of it or forget it" I say to her.
"I wanna learn about it" she says with an smile, it made me smile too.
"But school is still important." I say to her

I told her we had a meeting tonight.

"Dress nicely, no sweatpants" I say to her.
"Yea okay" she says. My god I adored her.

Aurora POV

I wore a tight black dress and did my usual hair and makeup. I was nervous, very nervous. What meeting was it?

And then there was Henry. Henry Henry and Henry. My god I missed him. What I would do to just have a normal relationship with him. I was tired of the fucking and then acting like nothing happened.

I sat in my bed and just did the rest of my routine when henry called me down.

"We're leaving now"he yells
"Okay I'm coming!" I say and hurry down. As I took in my shoes I saw Henry looking at me. I ignored. Didn't want his bullshit looks right now.

"Henry don't" I say
He gave me a look. (My god there are so many looks😭).

After the meeting

It was a long meeting and very boring. Not that boring. It was with some of Henry's friends and what not.

We sat in the car and drove back home..

We came home

I walked inside and just took my shoes off and laid down. I rested my head on the couch and just closed my eyes.

"I'm gonna say it again, if you don't want to do then don't" he says
"What?" I ask and get up
"You clearly don't care" he says as he hung up his jacket
"Huh?"
"You sit there almost falling asleep, you can't be in this kinda business and just be there for decorations. You need to take this shit serious and have a position."
He says a bit louder

I didn't say one word. Not one word at all.

He sits down, tired and buried his face in his hands.

I stood in front of him as he was sitting.

"You're not even going to give me a few days." I whisper
"Aurora it's serious" he says looking down.
I pull his head up towards me. Making him look up at me..
"Look at me and say that I can't do this. That you just don't want me in it. That you just can't handle me" I whisper.

That's was what I have felt lately. That he didn't want me anywhere near him. That he didn't want me, but I wanted him..really wanted..  

"Aurora. I'm so sorry" he suddenly said. Not something I would've expected.
"It's just work, and me stressing you out. And everything.. I promise it's not about you.." he says

He looked me deep in my eyes that made my heartbeat faster and suddenly we heard a klick from the door..

Was mom already home? Was it Henry's weird mafia friends???

"I got home early-" suddenly Henry and I pulled away from eacjyher and luckily she didn't see..

"They let you go early?" Henry asks.
"Well yea I have them the money and the guns and then we just-" my mom stood still. Silence.

"I mean like the money gu-"
"She knows" Henry says
"She does?"
"You're in it too?" I ask

I could feel myself getting dizzy.

"Uhm." Was all she said

I sat down and Henry said
"I beg u please don't faint" he whispers
"She fainted?" My mom asks concerned... I had no words

We all sat down and she looked at Henry briefly.

"Honey...I'm so sorry...I know it's all stressful and all but I want you to be calm when I tell you this.."
"Tell me what mom?"
"Me and Henry marriage is just a fake. Well a contract." She says
"A-a contract?" I ask
"Well yea, him and i weren't really in love, it all went so fast and we aren't really in love." She says
"Wha-"
"Yea...I'll tell you the rest later, oh but honey I'm so sorry for breaking your trust" she says
"Mom don't apologize, I'm just in shock but..yea" I say

The end!!! Btw I'm going a bit faster with time, hope it's okay! I wanna thank everyone so much for the support and I wanna Louise again for being so late or "dry" with my stories. I have just been super stuck..

And I also wanna thank!! NNN-rain ❤️❤️❤️