What the actual- ? Part 32

It has been around 3 months since the breakup, i lived in a luxury apartment right in town and have been alright.

I missed Henry, by a lot.

Today me and Violet were going out for dinner and I was excited. I haven't gone out at all since the breakup and haven't been myself lately, so when Violet contacted me i immediately said yes.

I was getting ready and wore;

I had my hair down and did my usual makeup

I had my hair down and did my usual makeup. Sat for a minute in the mirror and just looked at myself.

"My god. I have really gotten bigger. My god, my skin is horrible. Why? Why am I like this? Why do u hate myself?" I thought to myself. Confused.

I met up with Violet and we went to a fancy restaurant where we had a great time..

Later at around 7 pm

Me and Violet decided to go to a bar after dinner. We had such a fun time, I swear I have never laughed this hard.

As we walked down the road, going into the bar I recognized Henry's car. I swear it was his.

I felt my heart skipping a beat, then thought I was being over dramatic.

We walked in, sat down and took our jackets off, and to my surprise I saw Henry. His hair had gotten quite long and he had a new tattoo on his hand. He was wearing jeans with a long sleeve shirt..

His eyes had dark circles around them and he also had some new rings. He was sitting with a woman his age, gorgeous. She has a great body and face for her age which I would presume around 42?

I stopped mid bar and just looked at him and his date..

Henry's pov

I was sitting with Roman's sister to discuss about some stuff. She really wasn't interested in this conversation, more annoyingly flirty. I suddenly turned when I felt eyes and to my surprise I saw aurora.. she wasn't herself at all...
We locked eyes..

She had lost a significant amount of weight and didn't look like herself at all. She had dark circles around her eyes and her face was as shocked as mine..

She didn't look like she was forgiving or anything at all..

Back to aurora

The anger I felt while looking at him was unexplained. I was furious.

Me and Violet sat down and ordered a few martinis, the place was cute and all but I couldn't get my mind off Henry..

A few too many drinks later..

me and violet were at way more than tipsy now..

Henry was still here but met up with his friends at another table. As me and violet were getting up and heard "hey ladies, wanna join us?" it was one of henry's friends, bet that they didnt know who we were and that i was henrys ex..